14 replies to this topic

#1 Zose

Zose

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Lithuania 

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

Hey, I'm sure most of you people heard the hilariously dark humor of GTA radio stations(i'm talking about "WKTT, or CHATERBOX) and it's amazing how much detail was put into them and how much more they make you  appreciate the game. So i was greatly inspired to make some of my own comedy. Sure I'm far from the levels of Dan Houser or Lazlow Jones, but i've try to make it as funny as possible and, of course, as entertaining as possible. I hope you like it and any sort of feed back would be appreciated, thanks. Here's the link if you consider giving it a try :) 

#2 She123

She123

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Poland 

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

interesting xD

thx ^^

#3 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:24 AM

That and the ludicrously satirical adverts and TV shows. They really did their homework, that's for sure.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#4 Zose

Zose

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Lithuania 

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

Thanks for the feedback, it really helps us out

#5 Zose

Zose

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Lithuania 

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Check out this amazing artwork done by Gedvis Design. It shows the true colors of my commercial !

#6 Zose

Zose

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Lithuania 

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:54 PM   Best Answer

I've re uploaded the video

#7 Zose

Zose

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Lithuania 

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

Check out the newest fake CM i made :D

#8 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:33 AM

Lazlow is back in GTA V, what do you guys think of the humor? I do like the fact it's rather timely, as we were dealing with gun control, still massacres happened this week, or if you will, a madman armed with a gun went on a killing spree in Washington DC, we hear a satire about gun control in GTA and the DEBT CEILING as well (forgive any typos here)

#9 Zose

Zose

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Lithuania 

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Lazlow is back in GTA V, what do you guys think of the humor? I do like the fact it's rather timely, as we were dealing with gun control, still massacres happened this week, or if you will, a madman armed with a gun went on a killing spree in Washington DC, we hear a satire about gun control in GTA and the DEBT CEILING as well (forgive any typos here)

I didn't had the chance to play gta v yet but i'm very excited and can't wait to pop it in and enjoy every single detail :D. And yeah it's no secret that they time their humor very well and i imagine that it's still as good as always if not better, that's one of the things that GTA is known for so that's why they always deliver.

Edited by Zose, 01 October 2013 - 01:58 PM.

#10 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

One aspect GTA that holding out for you know to expect is a jab at US Culture, to knock some wind out of the sails, serious matters and adults acting like kids is what GTA does most prominently. It is satire, and political at times

Edited by BlackListedB, 01 October 2013 - 08:51 PM.

#11 Zose

Zose

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Lithuania 

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

One aspect GTA that holding out for you know to expect is a jab at US Culture, to knock some wind out of the sails, serious matters and adults acting like kids is what GTA does most prominently. It is satire, and political at timTr

True. and that's why we fans love it

#12 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

I started laughing and laughing for some reason, when I heard the radio ad about herpes a man got claiming it was a food contaminations and a recall of spinach or lettuce was recommended! Basically it pokes fun at the idea that this guy got it from a product rather then sleeping around on his woman, and the advert plays like any news story you'd hear about contaminated food product. Just perfect satire humor, that's what I love most from Rockstar games' writing

#13 DJN3R0

DJN3R0

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • South Africa 

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

Yeah man it's like Vice City Stories all over again. Example.-
Commentat.-Hey Lazlow sick my penis!
Lazlow.-awww man must I?

Crazy shit man.
Like the humor of any gta game man.

#14 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:07 AM

The guy who hosts Rebel radio supposedly is semi-famous for what he does, but I have trouble just understanding him! haha

#15 Centurion

Centurion

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • India 

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

I'm not a big fan of Lazlow's Radio shows but I'm glad that there are decent Radio channels in GTA V.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gta iv, gta III, gta v

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users