Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HughR94

GTASA (Mac) ~ Assistance Required ?

3 posts in this topic

Dear The GTA Place,

Hello, i bought "GTA: Sa" on (12/05/2013) from the Mac App Store, for my Macbook. Anyway today i did something really silly, i know i did wrong, but im here to fix it. Heres what i did:

1) Right Clicked on the app and clicked on " Show Package Contents ".

2) Then i clicked on " Contents Folder - Resources Folder - transgaming Folder - c_drive folder - Program Files Folder - Rockstar Games Folder - GTA San Andreas Folder ".

3) I added a New MAP and new Car Mod, then i found out it stuffed up, i kept a backup of the original Files though.

so when i replaced the backup folder, i got this Issue. Please See Attacment Picture, why am i getting this issue and how can i fix it, please assist me. I think i only need a new " GTA San Andreas Folder ", but you guys are the Experts. What do you think ?

I also "Just" need the New Download of Files/ Folders, i dont need to RE-DOWLOAD the game.

post-94327-0-65684900-1370040734_thumb.png

Edited by HughR94

I think you can just re-DL the game as we don't provide backup files for SA. As for modding the OS X version, I haven't tried it myself yet, but they used a post-Hot Coffee EXE for it, i.e. v2 or v3 so you may have to replace your game's EXE with a different one.

Hello, thanks for the responce. But i dont need to Re-Download the game, it takes too much of my Internet Data 4/5GB. I only need in (Number 4: GTA San Andreas Folder) only, please re-read what i said ?