Glitch or Problem?

In the first Mystery Man mission , MONSTER, I have a weird problem. The truck spawns looking like a lowrider with the monster wheels sticking right through the box and hood. (unless this is supposed to be this way) As I go to enter the vehicle to do the actual mission the game freezes then CTD's!

Has anyone else come across this, or have any suggestions. I've tried a reinstall to no avail and am getting frustrated as this is holding up any other missions.

Thx in advance for any ideas.

Two games going simultaneously. That shot was from kids savepoint, hes way further into it than me, and yes, using pizza trainer? I've scooted ahead over the last few days trying to get caught up, and used the wrong save to take the shot, my bad! My file has no trainers / cheats used, with the same results. No, this is unmodded, as far as I am aware at least. Plus, a fresh reinstall of the game didn't help either, unless something is changed in the savegame file to account for it somehow. The monstertruck from Michelle's place looks and works fine, which makes me think vehicle spawn problem, but why the CTD as soon as trying to enter the weird truck, unless its because of being in a mission. This is just to weird!!

Problem solved. After third reinstall it spawns the truck correctly. After a little looking after uninstalling I noticed leftover files. Lesson learned... don't trust kids alone with a game and the internet. No matter how much they deny it, mods and cheats will be added. For any others who may run across this problem, try looking for 'SA HANDLING EDITOR'. Whatever he did with this to handling.cfg made all the difference. Thanks for the help gents.

Problem solved.  After third reinstall it spawns the truck correctly.  After a little looking after uninstalling I noticed leftover files.  Lesson learned... don't trust kids alone with a game and the internet.  No matter how much they deny it, mods and cheats will be added.  For any others who may run across this problem, try looking for 'SA HANDLING EDITOR'.  Whatever he did with this to handling.cfg made all the difference.  Thanks for the help gents.

Yeah, i have also noticed leftover files when uninstalling Vice City. R* should make sure that the game uninstalls itself fully.

:bashhead: well is it for the pc or ps2 its never happind to me but maby you got a messed up disc :evil:

Hmmmm....

I've tried a reinstall to no avail and am getting frustrated as this is holding up any other missions.

And we ALL know you install and reinstall PS2 games, right?

Also, no random uploading of pictures. I deleted that one. If I see it again, it's an automatic warning.

Problem solved.  After third reinstall it spawns the truck correctly.  After a little looking after uninstalling I noticed leftover files.  Lesson learned... don't trust kids alone with a game and the internet.  No matter how much they deny it, mods and cheats will be added.  For any others who may run across this problem, try looking for 'SA HANDLING EDITOR'.  Whatever he did with this to handling.cfg made all the difference.  Thanks for the help gents.

Don't double post.