#21 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

I'ma see about Dizz-Knee Land! hahaha

Actually, how about exploring the water and new applications associated with that? Of course, flying and the mountains beckon me as well! LS can Wait!

#22 Trevor_Philips

Trevor_Philips

Outlaw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • United States 

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:29 AM

"They're most likely an all new gang given the same colors as a shout out to GSF" - seriously?

So the guys in purple in the trailers/screenshots, do you think they were given the same colours as the Ballas' as a "shout out" aswell?

So we're gonna have two ALL-NEW gangs in GTA V, but they're gonna be using the EXACT SAME COLOURS as Grove Street and the Ballas'?

No, neither of us will know until September, but all the signs and all the logic points to both GSF and the Ballas' being in the game. Absolutely none of the signs and zero of the logic point towards these being new gangs that are just wearing the exact same colours as the old gangs as a

"shout out". Sounds like pretty desperate reasoning.

You're right, there's no proof that they aren't GSF or Ballas, but at the same time, there's no real proof that they are either unless you're in possession of some leaked GTA V sound clip referring specifically to them by those names, which is highly unlikely. In GTA IV, Packie frequently wears green and I can also dress Niko up in green, I guess that must mean GSF is also hiding somewhere in Liberty City then? There are Jamaican and Hispanic gangs in GTA IV as well, but they aren't the Yardies and Diablos from GTA III, are they? There are biker gangs in GTA IV, but they're not Mitch Baker's crew or the White Stallionz from Vice City, are they? There are umpteen mafia families in GTA IV, but none are the Leones or Forellis.

Why on earth couldn't the use of those colors be easter eggs? There's no law preventing Rockstar from using them for new gangs, after all.

Edited by Spartan198, 10 July 2013 - 02:30 AM.

#23 She123

She123

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Poland 

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:12 PM

First watch the landscape and countryside :)

#24 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

Gangs in GTA V will be a nod to San Andreas of old, but to expect the exact same San Andreas in an HD reboot is just ludicrous, since they've clearly said no, right from ROCKSTAR's own mouth, This is fact. The game is not an HD revisioning right off the same universe of the past GTA, it's taking some familiar family franchise jumping off points and expounding on them in an entirely new fictional setting for Southern California. Vinewood, for instance, is part and parcel of the Rockstar Universe, and even Candy Suxxx is expected to show up, as we know Love Fist will based on screenshot of Trevor's shirt in a night rain still shot. 

This is what ties the Rockstar GTA universe together, but to get into specifics defeats the long hard work process of making a new game, and not the same old game over again

#25 Trevor_Philips

Trevor_Philips

Outlaw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • United States 

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

Vinewood, for instance, is part and parcel of the Rockstar Universe, and even Candy Suxxx is expected to show up, as we know Love Fist will based on screenshot of Trevor's shirt in a night rain still shot.

I hardly think Love Fist's logo on a couple of t-shirts constitutes proof that they'll physically appear in the game. Same goes for Candy Suxxx (though you'll have to point me to where she's been spotted in images or trailers, because I haven't seen her). The musician Crow, from the GTA3 Era, was advertised on a billboard in Alderney in GTA4, yet he didn't physically appear in the game.

#26 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

There is a marquee in GTA IV for Love Fist, and many people have expressed an interest in seeing them return, it seemed better formulated humor for Love Fist then it was for Crow, which seemed to me, more poking fun at Australians in particular. But there was also the idea of musicians having concert benefits for strange causes. It's never a bad thing per se, but Rockstar opted to do some satirization anyway

#27 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

I have no idea. I'm going to turn off the HUD, lower the brightness, and go wherever the road takes me.

#28 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,254 posts
  • United States 

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

I have no idea. I'm going to turn off the HUD, lower the brightness, and go wherever the road takes me.

Lol sounds so dramatic. But yeah basically what Nate said, after some missions.

#29 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

I did the introductory mission as a lot of you did, some immersed headlong in the mission structure, while I did what I typically did, look for various means of transpo to try out, and get a feel for the map, which I'm near to uncovering in the game display by traversing the whole of the game area, Initially I flew a heli over a large section, but for the in-game map it didn't seem to do much of anything, so I went about in all ground based vehicles as well as walking and running. For me it's part of the Journey of discovery and fun in GTA.

#30 Poppy_Mitchell

Poppy_Mitchell

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • United States 

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

Ya can alwys visit my crib up in Vinewood hills. Unless your a weirdo. Or poor. Or a creep.
Actress, Singer, Model, Starlet!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users