Love the forums

I really love these forums. I've been a member like two days now, and am already addicted. The only thing that's a bit annoying is all the useledd threads i come accross. They may have not been useless when they were created but there are way to many 'dead threads' as i like to call them that just make the place look really untidy. To be honest, i'm mainly focussing on the gang section of the forums, as that's really the only place i visit. (bar a few random topics i find interesting)

Take a look here. Gang chat (page 1) - I see what, roughly 5 threads that are frequently used on this page. These are:

The ARR - Very active, last post today

Wheel Arch Angels - Active, last post 2 days ago

Club red - Dormant, seems to be active now and again, last post - last month

Logan Theare - Roughly the same as club reds activity status

The SA - More or less dead now, last post nearly a full month ago

After these threads, the last post there are over a month old. This is only on the 1st page. There are three pages of dead threads, or unused locked topics. There just annoying and as i said, (might only be my opinion) but make it look really untidy. Is there any need to keep these threads lingering ?

My request is that someone, a mod/admin keep on top of these threads. Maybe delete a few of the really really old ones, just to smarten the gang area up a bit. Let me know what the other members, the ones who use the gang area on a regular bases, think. Maybe if other people feel the same way, that it's getting to look a bit untidy, maybe someone can do something about it.

Edited by Bozemanii