f-150 raptor mod request

Devilswarchild

yes i have tried using the f-150 raptor mod and have found out that it replaces a pos vehicle in san andreas that sounds and runs like a freaking tractor.... i dont like that at all .

so here i am seeing if i can request a new f-150 raptor vehicle mod that will replace a more appropriate truck vehicle like the yosemite as a matter of fact i would really like it if the new version of the raptor mod would in fact replace the yosemite truck vehicle already in san andreas.

can some one please help me out with this?

look TUN3R its obvious that you cannot read very well so ill make myself clear i do not want the raptor vehicle to replace the walton in my copy of the game all i want is someone to change the files so that instead of replacing the walton it would replace the yosemite instead. now is that too much to ask for?

Edited by Devilswarchild

Hey dude, what you're after here actually has a pretty easy fix. You'll have the modded files names up as walton.txd and walton.dff when you download them. All yous gotta do is rename these files to yosemite.txd and yosemite.dff respectively (do a quick search in the .img for 'yose' and you'll find out if there's any abbreviations or additions to the actual naming just to be sure)

Hope this helps mate.

Also, moved to GTA SA Modding.

well sadly it has more than just those two files it also has a walton 1, 2, 3, and 4 labeled respectively txd files along with walton.txd and walton.dff and i tried renaming them and the yosemite still doesnt look like a f-150 raptor hence why i am here requesting one be made specifically to replace the one called yosemite