can't change profile pic, can't see other user's pic, can't see my friends list & rep meter down to neutral

I'm not sure what's more satisfying. It's a toss up between you believing I've messed with your account when I haven't - and having messed with your account, and denying it knowing there's not really much you can do if I did. I like to believe the sentient forum gods had a little party with those tiny little sausages and cartons of juice and just randomly picked a dude to fuck with for a bit.

This is much fun indeed :)

@amazingdude - we've just been through a period of downtime, the forum software got updated and Chris has been doing some other work to the site (I think). It's likely a bug, so hopefully we can recover your stuff. After having a quick look around it looks like it's linked to the restricted member group but I'm no expert.

There are no restrictions on your account so yes this is a bug. Are you getting any error messages when attempting to do any the actions you mentioned? And do you remember what your rep was before?

Tuner, no one messed with your account. You were restricted for a period of time, and aside from changing your signature to a can of tuna, nothing was messed with.

EDIT: amazingdude I can see you have 41 reputation point entries in the database so I'm not sure how you've ended up with it saying 0. I'll run the recaching and rebuilding tools in a bit and it should hopefully fix those issues.

I'll look into the other issues after that's done.

In the meantime if anyone else is having similar problems please post them here.

There are no restrictions on your account so yes this is a bug. Are you getting any error messages when attempting to do any the actions you mentioned? And do you remember what your rep was before?

Tuner, no one messed with your account. You were restricted for a period of time, and aside from changing your signature to a can of tuna, nothing was messed with.

Which was very mature to begin with. Still doesn't explain why I can't change my account settings, more importantly, my password.

That's unfortunate, makes it much more difficult to figure out where the issue lies.

So what happens if you try to change your profile pic? I presume you are trying to upload one. Does it just upload it and say it's saved, but not actually save it?

exactly! I try to upload the new pic nothing happens even after reloading the page.

Update- finally I can display my new pic. Everything has been solved, thanks Chris!

Edited by amazingdude