2 replies to this topic

#1 boncho88

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

Dear GTA players,

My name is Hristo Petev and I am a student in Malmo University, Sweden. I am contacting you in a question regarding my master thesis.

The topic of my master thesis is "Procedural mission generation for Grand Theft Auto". I will create a software tool that will generate GTA missions based on players' preferences. In order to create quality missions, I need to know what players like. For this purpose, I have created an online survey. You can see the questionnaire on my personal website: http://petev.net/gta/ .

Would you like to help me by answering the questionnaire? In return of your favor I will provide everyone that completes the questionnaire with a set of mission generated during the work on my master thesis.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Your sincerely,
Hristo Georgiev Petev
Malmo University Maste

• Huckleberry Pie likes this

#2 MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

This is pretty interesting. Kudos to you if you manage to follow through with this, but you seem to have your shit together so good luck to you!

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#3 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

Just filled up the form, 'tis a 'swell thesis indeed.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users