Photo
- - - - -

Would it be possible to edit the minimap so you could add S, W and E?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wlfeh

wlfeh

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Basically, what I am interested in is if it's possible to change the minimap on the left hand corner to, instead of having just N(orth), making it have W(est) E(ast) and S(outh). The reason why I am asking is because some of us get confused in a vehicle pursuit and cannot properly update the suspects location. Thank you in advance, bye

#2 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

I can't imagine it being impossible. With common San Andreas modding tools such as IMGtool and TXD workshop, you could have a look around hud.txd and change the texture to your liking.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#3 wlfeh

wlfeh

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

I tried it, but couldn't get it to work. The best I got was replacing the "N" part of the minimap disc with a southwesteastnorth part....

#4 wlfeh

wlfeh

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Bump

#5 ModdingMan

ModdingMan

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Egypt 

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Basically, what I am interested in is if it's possible to change the minimap on the left hand corner to, instead of having just N(orth), making it have W(est) E(ast) and S(outh). The reason why I am asking is because some of us get confused in a vehicle pursuit and cannot properly update the suspects location. Thank you in advance, bye

Im gonna try it before i sleep

I can't imagine it being impossible. With common San Andreas modding tools such as IMGtool and TXD workshop, you could have a look around hud.txd and change the texture to your liking.

I got a txd workshop and imgtool too , Im just gonna see if i can with the hud

:D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users