GTA Franchise 75% off in Steam Winter Sale

Chris

For anyone looking to complete their GTA collection on Steam, the entire franchise currently has 75% off in the annual Winter Sale. The deal will continue throughout today and tomorrow so there's plenty of time to snap up whichever games you still need. Click the image below to go to the franchise page or see the links beneath it for individual game pages.

gtafranchise_steam_wintersale.jpg

Invididual game links:

A COMPANY MAKING MONEY IN DISHONEST WAYS?

WELL THIS HAS NEVER BEFORE HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANKIND

OH WAITS NEWSCORP UMG BSKYB APPLE SONY THE ENTIRETY OF AMERICA AND ITS HISTORY EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T A COMPANY BUT IT DOES EXIST TO MAKE MONEY SO LETS INCLUDE IT FOR ARGUMENT'S SAKE BAE SYSTEMS AMERICAN AIRLINES EXXON MOBIL LOCKHEED MARTIN AIG AND FORD TO NAME A FEW

LETS ALL NEVER BUY ALL THINGS EVER AGAIN OH WAIT WE CAN'T SO LETS ALL JUST BE FUCKING QUIET

A COMPANY MAKING MONEY IN DISHONEST WAYS?

WELL THIS HAS NEVER BEFORE HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANKIND

OH WAITS NEWSCORP UMG BSKYB APPLE SONY THE ENTIRETY OF AMERICA AND ITS HISTORY EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T A COMPANY BUT IT DOES EXIST TO MAKE MONEY SO LETS INCLUDE IT FOR ARGUMENT'S SAKE BAE SYSTEMS AMERICAN AIRLINES EXXON MOBIL LOCKHEED MARTIN AIG AND FORD TO NAME A FEW

LETS ALL NEVER BUY ALL THINGS EVER AGAIN OH WAIT WE CAN'T SO LETS ALL JUST BE FUCKING QUIET

Want me to donate some brain cells? You seem to be out of the stuff.

I'd recommend Farcry 3, it's a huge amount of fun. The direction of the story is fantastic, even if the writing is a little cliché at times, and it contains some great themes that the writers clearly went to town with, which help it not to feel as contrived and pointless as other AAA titles to simply play through in singleplayer. Big range of guns, survival and hunting elements make you feel manly as fuck, as does the ability to silently scout and eliminate entire camps of enemies with nothing but a bow & arrow. RPG's and GL40's are provided for the more...heavy handed hunter, aswell. Knife takedowns, double knife takedowns, over and under ledge takedowns, knifeplay and looting (in a simple way) and some skill-tree climbing definitely keep the novelty in it for longer than I honestly expected.

Great timesink - maybe the steam sales spoil me, but wait for it to reach 20, 25 bucks or so before you commit if you're not sure.