BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Just keep thinking that and stay a foot or two out of Kicking Distance -

[paraphrase courtesy of Dave Mustaine]

Just cry to yourself, and read this (and weep)

http://www.pcgamer.c...sealed-over-pc/

#42 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

Cry? Jesus... you are a moron. I think I mentioned at least 4 times that I hope GTA V never makes it to PC...

#43 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Cry? Jesus... you are a moron. I think I mentioned at least 4 times that I hope GTA V never makes it to PC...

Which is a fucking ridiculous thing for you to say. Just because your panties are all twisted up because you don't think Rockstar treats your precious device properly you hope they never release GTAV for it? Stop being such a whiny little bitch. For fucks sake, man, all you do is cry about how much GTA sucks compared to SR, and then turn around and cry that GTA pc releases aren't up to par for you? Then play SR, leave this forum, and let us all just carry on with living.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#44 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

You give yourself a lot of credit if you think I give a damn about what you say anymore, let alone read it.

Edited by TUN3R, 03 February 2013 - 07:43 PM.

#45 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

You give yourself a lot of credit if you think I give a damn about what you say anymore, let alone read it.

I don't tend to believe you to be mature enough to practice what you preach.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#46 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

It appears without fanfare, Tuner was banned, he did keep pushing in a rude, and uncoth manner, so he deserved a harsh response.

A lot of questions remain about what Rockstar intend in supporting PC gaming, and I think based on GTA IV offspring using the same engine for it, this game should be coming to PC at some point.

Someone posted on Rocks' site that nVidia got the contract to make a PC version of GTA this time around, as interesting as that sounds, it makes little sense! haha

#47 Trevor_Philips

Trevor_Philips

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • United States 

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

It appears without fanfare, Tuner was banned

He was? Wow, I thought this place seemed a lot friendlier as of late for some reason. lol

#48 She123

She123

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Poland 

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

must be a gta V for pc

:evil:

#49 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

My sister's husband is a true PC gamer (Asus Republic of Gamer G73 laptop actually), and he's inquired with me about a PC version, but he's not obsessed with GTA or Rockstar in any way. It was interesting hearing all the talk of video gaming with people who were out and about last night, on the bus ride for example. A good section of people on the street were carrying the free game posters that Gamestop gave away, so you know where they were going!! hahaha

#50 sh4kr

sh4kr

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

R* please realise quickly the PC version! It's important to me! :)

$5 daily for downloading codes!

#51 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

The thing I keep promoting anywhere and everywhere is don't grow disheartened or disenchanted with petitioning and that process of getting everyone on board to show some sign of life, even for Red Dead Redemption to come to PC platform, the need to keep those alive and in people's minds is paramount!

Forget any time line you think has expired, it's up to Rockstar to say yes or no with some finality on the matter

#52 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

Everyone acts as if Rockstar isn't going to release a PC version because it didn't come out at the same time as the console versions. Neither did GTA IV. Neither did San Andreas. Are you guys just not use to this yet?

Posted Image

lolz

#53 Trevor_Philips

Trevor_Philips

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

Everyone acts as if Rockstar isn't going to release a PC version because it didn't come out at the same time as the console versions. Neither did GTA IV. Neither did San Andreas. Are you guys just not use to this yet?

I'm sure many said the same thing in the wake of Red Dead Redemption's release. GTA V could very well follow in similar footsteps. I'd like to emphasize I said could, not that it definitely will. But it could. I hope it doesn't and I hope PC gamers get to mod the hell out of the game. I really do. But it could end up a console exclusive. And just for the record, I'm of the opinion that platform/console exclusivity is a dated concept that needs to be done away with entirely.

Besides, what's the difference between worrying that it will never see a PC release and convincing oneself it will see a PC release when Rockstar haven't stated anything whatsoever to indicate that it will happen?

Edited by Spartan198, 21 September 2013 - 06:56 AM.

#54 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

My friend Chris at work who's also a PC gamer and holding out for it, he's said to me he thinks it's already date set for release, I don't recall what date, but he's confident it's coming to PC, any news I would say makes me a believer, I'll report back to you guys if I hear about anything

At the moment, I'm going to buy GTA V again for PS3, and when avail on PC, I'll likely again buy another copy, for the modding community do try and add things that normally you can't get in console gaming, but the real advantage is for gaming laptops

#55 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

I'm sure many said the same thing in the wake of Red Dead Redemption's release. GTA V could very well follow in similar footsteps. I'd like to emphasize I said could, not that it definitely will. But it could. I hope it doesn't and I hope PC gamers get to mod the hell out of the game. I really do. But it could end up a console exclusive. And just for the record, I'm of the opinion that platform/console exclusivity is a dated concept that needs to be done away with entirely.

Besides, what's the difference between worrying that it will never see a PC release and convincing oneself it will see a PC release when Rockstar haven't stated anything whatsoever to indicate that it will happen?

Red Dead Redemption is a different franchise, Grand Theft Auto has a history of doing well on PC. There is no good reason for them not to release V for PC. Every other game in the franchise has been released for PC and they have all been released after their console counterparts so why oh why is there such a hoo-haa because GTA V wasn't released at the same time as the console versions? It will come, be patient, personally I would rather wait a couple of months longer for a better PC port than go out to the shop tomorrow and buy a half arsed port that runs shitty and is poorly optimised.

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#56 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

I posted an IGN article that subscribes to the PC version delay, I think it would be really wise in the end to put out the AAA Rockstar titles to PC even if the time frame seems long, because they are the defining game experiences of this moment in time, and PC users should not feel like their own hardware is a detriment, we know that's just not the case, and I think the new consoles will help this become less of a problem.

The design of hardware is more in line with PC design lineage... or so it's been reported.

The results of which remain to be seen, but I saw the PS4 launch on Spike the other day, and even the day before that, a look at PS4 software shows that PC and console gamers have ability to play online together, but I can't say a lot about how that will work at the end of the day, but it looks to be something gamers will really appreciate!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Petition, Gta V, PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users