#1 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,975 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

I'm no LGBT myself, and I don't intend to trash at blacks, but if you ask me this is one of the many reasons why black people are the butt of racism:

http://www.gaystarne...ays’-bill121112

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#2 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Black people are at the butt of racism because slavery was validated with the lie that they were religiously and socially inferior to white people, and this is a lie that perpetuated even after the abolition of slavery. The Roman empire, when taking continents and countries did so because they were simply more powerful, instead of using race or nationality as some sort of stigma.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#3 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,975 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

Black people are at the butt of racism because slavery was validated with the lie that they were religiously and socially inferior to white people, and this is a lie that perpetuated even after the abolition of slavery. The Roman empire, when taking continents and countries did so because they were simply more powerful, instead of using race or nationality as some sort of stigma.

Yeah, I get your drift, and I did digress, but still they don't have to resort to, like, killing off homosexuals. Even if they don't exactly agree to gay/lesbian/bi ideals, they shouldn't be treating them just as them blacks themselves have been subjected to as you mentioned. They already know what it felt like being shackled and enslaved - why the bloody fuck would they do the same thing to people who don't actually get in their way?

And good riddance for them being sanctioned for this irrational behaviour. It made Hitler and the Ku Klux Klan sound pedestrian, if you ask me.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#4 Little_Chestnut

Little_Chestnut

poison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

This does not surprise me though. Being gay was already punishable by death in Uganda. Since acceptance of the LGBT community is becoming more widespread they are starting to feel cornered and are trying to take one last stand. It is wrong, but historically this is how things happen.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users