GTA V graphic comparsion

Max155

• 4 months later...

Rockstar put out OFFICIAL as any word that GTA V is expressly dedicated to Xbox360 and Playstation 3 on the Newswire, any and all else is rumor and or flat out untruth. So for the record, I still think it will come to PC, but RAGE and Euphoria are still the key engine underpinnings and attributed to many aspects, INCLUDING graphics

Rockstar put out OFFICIAL as any word that GTA V is expressly dedicated to Xbox360 and Playstation 3 on the Newswire, any and all else is rumor and or flat out untruth. So for the record, I still think it will come to PC, but RAGE and Euphoria are still the key engine underpinnings and attributed to many aspects, INCLUDING graphics

Mother of mercy. I wonder which will be invented first, the cure for cancer, or a machine that can translate that bull**** you keep throwing up.

Anyway GTA V will come out in 2013 (for now), GTA San Andreas came out in 2004 - 2005. The purpose of this comparison is...?

Edited by TUN3R

• 2 weeks later...

€ven though it's pinned by Rockstar Moderators, I'm reiterating that point here, because I tire of hearing people bring it up over and over and over. You can do as you like, just don't burden my eyes anymore with it! BAH! :bannage:

That means you'll be quiet? Finally!

Yeah, I get notifiers about Tun3r's mad kid (my take on "mad-man") rantings... I just find it kills braincells and sucks the enjoyment of forum life right out of me. I did NOT come here to argue and get angry, so no more, Tun3r, you do as you like and see how far it gets you in life. I'm sure I won't be the only one who tires of your antics, and fast ^

Yeah, I get notifiers about Tun3r's mad kid (my take on "mad-man") rantings... I just find it kills braincells and sucks the enjoyment of forum life right out of me. I did NOT come here to argue and get angry, so no more, Tun3r, you do as you like and see how far it gets you in life. I'm sure I won't be the only one who tires of your antics, and fast ^

You're a 40 year old fanboy who doesn't know the meaning of half the words in the dictionary. This is the 5th time you've told me "I won't bother with you anymore TUN3R", moron.

€ven though it's pinned by Rockstar Moderators, I'm reiterating that point here, because I tire of hearing people bring it up over and over and over. You can do as you like, just don't burden my eyes anymore with it! BAH! :bannage:

He's a sarcastically jaded young lad, that's why.

You're a dude who plays with dolls.

Maybe you two should look yourselves in the mirror once in a while.

Edited by TUN3R