Game Informer's GTAV Preview Coming 8th November

Chris

site-logo_beta.png

Game Informer's editor-in-chief, Andy McNamara, has just announced the release schedule for December's Grand Theft Auto V issue on the magazine's website.

In the morning of November 8 (US Central time), Game Informer will reveal the cover art and give a break down of the issue. McNamara says that the story is huge - over 18 pages in print - and full of details and screens. Following this in the afternoon (US Central time), they will release the digital edition of Game Informer to iPad, 10-inch Android devices, and PC/Mac (individual issues cost $4.99 - the app itself is free). Those of you who actually subscribe to the print issue; that will already be in the mail and should arrive to you in the weeks that follow. The magazine will be on newsstands from the 16th November.

For those of you who aren't able to get hold of the magazine, don't worry, we'll have a full summary of all the new screenshots and information right here on the homepage, as soon after release as possible.

• Like 1

Shame I can't buy an individual copy of the magazine for PC. PC/MAC is subscription only: 12 Issues for $20.

I'm going to be like a hawk on the 8th of November, scouring every possible corner. But TGTAP, GameInformer and the Newswire will be the first places I will check. Thanks