Trailer 2, Screenshots, Info- THIS GUY HAS GOT IT

bobpants22

Well, my buddy Mike says a trailer or more substantial info will come from Rockstar mid-November, so I, like anyone with suspicions might 'ride his arse' if he's off with that prediction, it wouldn't be the first but again, we are trying to garner some bit of excitement which has REALLY waned since last year!!

Can't tell if the guy in the video is trying to troll people or is just an absolute cretin. Well, he is a massive cretin either way. And you're also an idiot for posting the link to the video. I'm going to leave this topic here so everyone can see that.

Serious point: anyone believing things they hear people discuss in YouTube videos about GTA V is a moron. The only true information is that which comes directly from R*, which we would of course relay to you here on TGTAP.

• Like 1

Despite my earlier post, since then Mike, who is my partner in GTAC crime, he tells me someone usurped the Twitter account for our site to announce some big GTA V news that will come next month, I think it frankly behooves Rockstar Games to get more info out, whether they do it directly online, who knows, I think to reach gamers in mass, they will have to get to print media as well, for news about the game, as we know from the major trailer teaser, magazines did report the trailer with screen stills and some visual points as far as figuring out the plot for the game, but it's as sketchy as ever, and everything we've discussed for those various points in the past year! haha