United States Slippery Slide

BlackListedB

As you know, one friggin' guys inflammatory film, not even made in entire truth, is parading for all the Foreign Muslim Countries as an indictment against them, and now a hotly contested issue of free speech, where should this line be on what's acceptable, and what is not?

Aside from that, we have the less then Smartest of the Smart running for election and commenting on it as so-called experts.

As an American who grew up with hardly any interest in politics, I did get out and vote a few times, not on a regular basis, but I don't know what to think when most of the news on the election, the President, the candidates, the parties, and Congress are all so black and white, you would think there is no such thing as gray!!

That it takes more then one person to institute change, that the blame game has gone on long enough

Now Donald Trump is a business man, fooling few into thinking he might run for President, but here he is, yet again sounding off on Obama. Someone who believes in gray would see that Obama did some good, some good at all?!? Comment further...

http://www.cbsnews.c...ectionContent.4

Edited by BlackListedB

1 corrupt guy who is basically untouchable because he blatantly finances elections to protect his interests (money) calling out another guy led by corrupted guys protecting their interests (money) so he can seem like he isn't corrupt which is in his interests (because it ultimately makes him money).

Fuck ever voting. 2 - party dictatorships are a part of western life that we're gullibly shepherded into from birth. Fuck ever entertaining their shit or dignifying it with a response.

Your weapons are already in hand. If you are thinking, you are winning.

• Like 1

Your weapons are already in hand. If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory, defeat is IMPOSSIBLE! Love that song. Off-topic, going to see them in October in Orlando. Fuck yeah!

I don't believe in the slightest bit of censorship. Cause I wanna see the cool and the classy, and I wanna see the CRUEL AND THE NASTY. Cause if it's real shit, let me feel it, and you can't deal IDGAF!

Does this tell you something?.... In my locale, a metro location, there are more signs about GAY MARRIAGE amendment than political in true nature. I say, who the Hell cares when we need job creation...go marry your dog for all I care!!

But on the World stage, that Dictator of Iran is again saying he will forge ahead with his plans to have a Nation on par with the USA, since he feels the Superpowers deem themselves the elite in all the World, as I see it, Based on his speech I saw the other night, it was like saying the USA says whatever it wants, expecting other Nations to comply, well, yeah, and you better comply, my friend!

We are Free and we are a SuperPower! hahaha

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=17328593

Keep the above link open for more related video segments, however, as I just saw the Presidential back and forth pre-election about World affair involvement... Inspires my comic response; "I'd just Bitch Slap them back to Hell if they get all uppity with their station in life"

While it maybe naive, I used to joke about Bombing them back to the Stone Age, but they're already in the Stone age. If that's offensive, don't get all Politically Correct on me, since there is no Politically Correct, is there??

Edited by BlackListedB

We've got people with arms in air over gay marriage, cannabis regulation, and abortion.... Yes, I agree, these are important issues dealing with our very core civil rights.... HOWEVER, we have significantly more pressing issues going on right now. And our candidates and those running their campaigns aren't stupid, they see us getting excited over these issues and use them against us to get our vote, secretly hiding their real agenda.

Wake up, America.... You're killing yourself, spooning the poison into your own mouth and you don't even see it.

I opted to watch MSNBC after the close of the Presidential Debate which ended about an hour ago, I concur with the majority of MSNBC anchors on hand to assess it, Obama was reserved, respecting...they say, and not defensive enough in light of Mitt Romney's attack on the incumbent President.

The facts and actions leading up to the debate have everyone a bit befuddled over Romney's seeming command of these first round of debates.

Heck, just tuning in, he could nearly convince me, had it not been for the damning, exposing video about the 47% Americans he's effectively written off, and claiming there is already a safety net for the poor in the US, he needn't act or worry about their fate as President. His party want to reverse and repeal all the 'damage' they feel Obama has done, their key stance is less Government, smaller Govt spending, programs, if any, eliminate, give money to the rich leading class of citizens who own companies and supposedly can fuel economic growth

The worse aspect of Obama's Presidency is to fight the claims of ReDistribution, or if that stance is a good thing, or workable solution. There are problems in both paths, that's clear to me, but there's definite grid lock, so the closing statement about working across the isle doesn't ring true with me, I see it as a problem that will plague both parties even after the election....mark my words peeps!!

The other problem that puts Obama neck and neck with Romney thus far is the Job Creation lacking and the National debt, we see the USA is not the only one suffering some real economic challenges, Greece just had more rioting in the streets! Hate to see us come to that end!

Edited by BlackListedB

We've got people with arms in air over gay marriage, cannabis regulation, and abortion.... Yes, I agree, these are important issues dealing with our very core civil rights.... HOWEVER, we have significantly more pressing issues going on right now. And our candidates and those running their campaigns aren't stupid, they see us getting excited over these issues and use them against us to get our vote, secretly hiding their real agenda.

Wake up, America.... You're killing yourself, spooning the poison into your own mouth and you don't even see it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've tried to explain this to family/friends/etc but no one wants to hear it. That shit isn't going to matter when we're (Amurricuh) owned by China.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/mitt-romney-relatives_n_1947421.html?ref=election-2012-blog&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D217043

Got this latest coming on line today ^

I was tuning in one of the news channels, They were arguing Obama versus Romney in terms of military budget differences and plans, How much is TOO much, what the American people cannot afford. The worry is that cut backs for the balancing budget would lesson our defense ability, whatcha think?

The one question I always raise is why does whoever is president get paid 400 grand a year (or so)? Why do people from such economically strong backgrounds (Mitt Romney is fuckin' loaded) make up such a huge percentage of the running candidates? Why is this allowed to persist? If you want to make sure the little people are being looked out for, make the president a little person. Let him spend a month squirming over phone bills and food and petrol and tax and shit.

@Americans - What did you guys think of Ron Paul? He seemed like his policies were spot-on and he had the vision of a modern day Reagan. He really changed the sweeping view I have of Republicans with his ruthless logic.

Also lol defence. How would the fucking world police feel in China or Russia Had hundreds of military bases in hundreds of countries all over Earth? That ain't defence.

Ron Paul seemed a pretty fuckin' awesome dude to me, as well. Like, an entirely different breed of republican. Unfortunately, now I cannot vote for him. Also, my state's governor yanked the medical marijuana bill from our state ballot. Yeah, as if there was hardly a reason to vote this year as it was, I'm staying my ass home.

After the debates among Romney and Obama, the polls have showed Mitt Romney pulling ahead, so despite people's on going confidence in Obama to continue making some headway if re-elected, Romney just presented himself better with the debates, but he's done so by changing his stance it seems, even to some experts, he's clearly trying to appeal to those on the fence by basically saying what they want to hear, but can he actually make proposed changes that aren't in line with the Republican party leading up to the election? It's been pretty much opposing sides with not much likelihood of bi-partisanship

I'm not a political junkie, but obviously the way forward effects us all!

Ron Paul I suspect could still serve as a write-in candidate, so though you may not like the two main choices to lead the USA, write in who you think should be elected....

ALICE COOPER!!

Edited by BlackListedB