Helps if you give background, Most art is subjective...to the eye of the beholder

To add some content to your new post... Note that Rockstar's latest Newswire is giving shout outs to all supporting themed websites, I nearly don't expect to see our own site on there, since we're not overtly creative fans (I was once upon a time, taking art in school, all the time) but it is nice for them to do so, and they've mentioned us on Twitter at least, and we love it!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Anyway, I think going with a non-Digital appearance is nice, it's what probably separates it more then other fanbased art.

Looks like a black and white water color print if I'm not mistaken, I do more drawing then painting

Helps if you give background, Most art is subjective...to the eye of the beholder

To add some content to your new post... Note that Rockstar's latest Newswire is giving shout outs to all supporting themed websites, I nearly don't expect to see our own site on there, since we're not overtly creative fans (I was once upon a time, taking art in school, all the time) but it is nice for them to do so, and they've mentioned us on Twitter at least, and we love it!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Anyway, I think going with a non-Digital appearance is nice, it's what probably separates it more then other fanbased art.

Looks like a black and white water color print if I'm not mistaken, I do more drawing then painting

TY! And actually, it was a black and white photo which I played around with and ended up with this.

One of the problems we ardent fans share, is we associate GTA V vaperware with what we have played and GTA as a franchise so far, so expecting some curve ball from the next GTA is kinda hard, as to how it will look and play, but things you can nearly bank on is how the next GTA will be similar to or even the same to prior GTA, mainly GTA IV, but also look like places we've already been in San Andreas.

My feeling is still that GTA San An on Renderware will be a separate game and location from this next GTA, as Liberty City was from GTA III, that they will be making the improved location based on the same principle behind making LC more like the New York they know and love, it will have that tip of the hat to true California locale.

Getting away from the Graphics and Arts with that post ^ But the idea is how the art evolves within Rockstar as well, based on any additions they had to do to staff there, I suspect with many artists, it's a simple challenge just for uniformity!

As News-Wire shows, some artists not working AT Rockstar submitted their own game character portraits and I was surprised to see that shout-out on their site, but it's also encouraging, as I'm sure the Mod community want Rockstar to take a notice of their hard work as well, Kudos to all who put the time and work in, a labor of love!

Edited by BlackListedB