2 replies to this topic

#1 RonVasquez

RonVasquez

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

This is my my second attempt at mods this one I'm having difficulties with can someone please help!

#2 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

This link should come in handy.

Outside of that, I can't really provide you with much, though we support and encourage modding heavily with the PC versions of the game, consoles tend to stray into a legal grey area, since the methods often involve hacked / chipped consoles that can be used to play pirated version of the (and all) games. My suggestion would be to visit a dedicated forum for this sort of thing.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#3 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

This link should come in handy.

Outside of that, I can't really provide you with much, though we support and encourage modding heavily with the PC versions of the game, consoles tend to stray into a legal grey area, since the methods often involve hacked / chipped consoles that can be used to play pirated version of the (and all) games. My suggestion would be to visit a dedicated forum for this sort of thing.

In other words, it's possible, but not worth the crap considering that it's more than worth it to mod the PC version, and due to legal issues concerning modchips and hacked consoles.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users