GTA 4 Seattle

What do you all think of the next gta game city being based on seattle? I mean I have no idea yet what you could possibly call it for the game but i mean think about it. GTA 3's city was based on new york, then Vice City (Florida), and then San Andreas (California). I mean theyve pretty much covered three of the four corners of the U.S. so why not complete by moving up to washington. Ok granted...I'm from seattle so i'm a bit partial but the more i think about it the better it sounds. I've had tons of ideas for it.

I think it would be better to do one based on a city in england or japan because they have a very varied terrain and wheather. Also they are small so it would be easier to do a map based on the actual place. However I don't think they should use any cities which know one has heard of so stick to big, famous cities like London perhaps Liverpool.

Well i was thinking more in terms of the entire state of washington which would contain plenty of landscape and terrain variety.  But i guess no one can read my mind so.....

When you specifically say "SEATTLE" and the topic is titled "GTA 4 Seattle", we would immediately think you mean "SEATTLE", not the entire state of Washington.

I think it would be better to do one based on a city in england or japan because they have a very varied terrain and wheather. Also they are small so it would be easier to do a map based on the actual place. However I don't think they should use any cities which know one has heard of so stick to big, famous cities like London perhaps Liverpool.

How about China? I'd love to PCJ the Great Wall of China.

However I don't think they should use any cities which know one has heard of so stick to big, famous cities like London perhaps Liverpool.

I've never heard of Liverpool, what's your point?

*origanaly posted by spaz*

thats a great idea.

*origanaly posted by spaz*

the beatles are from liverpool,its big enough.

why hasn't anybody said anything about france.a few points....

disneyland,tgv(one of the fastest trains in the world), lotsa motorway, paris, south of france(realy hot), the alps.and just for shits and giggles the lead charachter could be the french guy from mission impossible.

Come on, we know many American cities, everyone knows Liverpool don't they...

But um... Yeah... I want to rampage through some sort of theme park. Preferably a Disney, Universal, Six Flags, or Cedar Point.

That probably would mean killing kids which they would just not do

Come on, we know many American cities, everyone knows Liverpool don't they...

Evidently not

And as for PCJing the GWoC, you would like a next gen PS3 game to be centred around riding a bike on a wall....

No, I just want the ability. Never did I say, "I want the whole game to be me riding my motorcycle on the GWoC.

we have alot of history and washington D.C ...

Er WRONG! Washington D.C. is NOT in Virginia. If you supposedly live there, shouldn't you know that? Hell, if you live in America you should know by the second grade that Washington D.C. is NOT in Virginia.

there is a mob family in seattle which i forget the name of. But I dont know...the more i think about it the more i realize the seattle isnt quite as universally well known as say new york or miami so it probably wouldnt work. I think i just do alittle too much creative daydreaming. So now that i think about it a seattle based gta game would probably only be cool for people who are from seattle or familiar with it. Maybe I can convince rockstar games to just make one specially for me..... yeah right

When you specifically say "SEATTLE" and the topic is titled "GTA 4 Seattle", we would immediately think you mean "SEATTLE", not the entire state of Washington.

Yes i realize that. My bad. Hence the mindreading comment.

Well i was thinking more in terms of the entire state of washington which would contain plenty of landscape and terrain variety.  But i guess no one can read my mind so.....

However I don't think they should use any cities which know one has heard of so stick to big, famous cities like London perhaps Liverpool.

Liverpool is where the Beattles are from. It won the capital of culture award for the whole of europe and Liverpool football club are European champions.

• 3 weeks later...

definatly i think gta should move out of north america

think about paris, london (i know they already did it - but common it would be so diff in 3d) and ROME - rome would be awsome, couse u could have venice as a neighbouring city and a scicly island to the side, it could be a complete mafia story line going into italy's corupt goverment and even the vatican.........of course youdd have to re-arange the map abit and scale down scicly allot but it would be awsome..... :coolthumbup:

Actually I can envision Seattle, I used to live there...however it would be a lot like gta3 because you have the downtown area, then like south seattle (subburbs),and seatac airport. - the only thing that would be fairly neat would be the shitty cars that can't make it up the huge hills, and the speed you would pick up going down them. -throw in some clogged drains after a few rains and you can have like 4-5 ft puddles on intersections.

Toyko would rock, I liked that idea, but as for the comment about being easy because it's small... NO FKN WAY! that place is massive.

on the subject.....PARIS! think of like ronin, the transporter, or frantic. plus there can still be a lot of mixed races. :ph34r: