So, how are the fake SA Box Arts I made?

Ravens

Why hello all. As my first topic, I proudly present these Fake Box Arts of mine. I've posted them on other boards, and they've liked them, and I assume I'll get the same here.

1graffitiback.jpg

Multigraffitiback2.jpg

Opinions please.

Edited by Raven

You did really good on them. Buuuut.......

They just dont look GTA-ish. You know what i mean? The first one, well it looks like something that you would see on a game made by a fubu wearing rap listening "bling blingin" homie g dawg yo fo shizzle my nizzle type of person. Still with me here? K. Now the second one, started looking like a gta box, but again some differences. I like the white boxes, but too many. You have too many. And whats inside of them? Just a bunch of random lines? The normally have cartoonish "screens" of the game.

Just my opinion.

You did really good on them. Buuuut.......

They just dont look GTA-ish. You know what i mean? The first one, well it looks like something that you would see on a game made by a fubu wearing rap listening "bling blingin" homie g dawg yo fo shizzle my nizzle type of person. Still with me here? K. Now the second one, started looking like a gta box, but again some differences. I like the white boxes, but too many. You have too many. And whats inside of them? Just a bunch of random lines? The normally have cartoonish "screens" of the game.

Just my opinion.

I know they don't look like the GTA style, but you don't really have much to work with at this point, you know? The only reason I went the graffiti style is because from the tagging-letter-font title, I figured that SA will be more based around gangs, like VC was based around the new vehicles. I don't really agree with that "urban" rambling you said there, it's just graffiti; when you see graffiti, you usually think "gangs". Get the connection?

Yeah, I know there's too many boxes, I just figured that out. I made it without looking at a GTA box, so I didn't remember how many there were. Finally, no there not random lines, it's small shots of real graffiti. When they release some sketches of the characters like they usually do, I'll probably make a box with them.But until then, this is all I've got. :(

P.S.: Guess you won't really like the wallpaper I made either, it's graffiti, too.

• 3 weeks later...