MrLanceVanceDance

Which platform do you prefer to play GTA Chinatown Wars on?

Which platform do you prefer to play GTA Chinatown Wars on?   5 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform do you prefer to play GTA Chinatown Wars on?

• Nintendo DS
    • Sony PlayStation Portable
    • Apple iPhone/iPod Touch
    • Apple iPad

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

As we all know, GTA Chinatown wars can be played on four different platforms: Nintendo DS, Sony PlayStation Portable, Apple iPhone/iPod touch and the Apple iPad.

So guys, which platform do you prefer to play GTA Chinatown Wars on?

Same. I would also say PSP. I like its layout of buttons, and its higher quality graphics. The graphics for the Apple products and the Nintendo DS is too cartoony. Also, the PSP platform for GTA Chinatown Wars has more radio stations.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance

I wish I still had my DS, just for this game. I played it on pc in a way we won't talk about :P but it just wasn't the same.

Obviously, the experience wasn't the same, beacuse Chinatown Wars isn't meant to be played on PC. It is supposed to a portable console game.

Yes. It was a nice addition to the IV Era.

Maybe another one for V?

Not really. I disliked the cartoony graphics and lack of voice actors and radio stations. However, I liked the return to over-the-top gameplay. It was a kinda good way to send out the GTA IV Era, although they could have done so with a game with better graphics and more radio stations.