Can u help me? PLEASE!

elmat0

Hello people. First, before anything else, I'll explain my situation.

I am trying to install GTA SA in linux (ubuntu 10.10) and as I could never do (permission issues) in my escristorio extracted it and tried to install from there.

At the Prince de all, I get the following:

screenshotdvy.png

Error Code: -5005 : 0x8007000d

Error Information:

>Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp (95)

>Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp (95)

>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1654)

PAPP:Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

PVENDOR:Rockstar Games (http://www.rockstargames.com/)

PGUID:D417C96A-FCC7-4590-A1BB-FAF73F5BC98E

$10.50.0.125

@Windows XP Service Pack 3 (2600) BT_OTHER 0.0

Can u help me?

pd: I have configured the installer for windows xp.

sorry for my bad english

Edited by elmat0

120 views 0 answers...

This fucking community is a shit. Fuck you admin, fuck you user and fuck you moderator.

Motherfuckers.

This community is NOT shit. Also, just because people do not reply to your topic/post does not mean that this community is shit. Wanna see what a shit community is? Wikia's GTA Wiki is an example of a shit community. They put money over the community, and they at one point, plagarised content from another GTA wiki, Grand Theft Wiki.

The 120 views you got for your post (and counting) are mostly just guests, people who are reading these topics, but do not have an account or are not logged in. They cannot reply to your topics because of that. Also, these forums are mostly inactive, because the last GTA game was released at about 3 years ago. As this is a GTA forum, there is hardly anything to discuss at this point. However, once GTA V gets released, or their second trailer gets released, I can bet you that these forums will become very active, and somebody should hopefully come over and help you solve your problem.

In fact, here is a very easy way to get GTA San Andreas: go on Amazon.com or eBay. You can get San Andreas off these sites for a pretty reasonable price.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance