How much do you like GTA III?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say 7. It was the revolutionary game that changed GTA from top-down city to 3-D real world city. Also, it brought video game realism and over-the-top gameplay to a whole new level. However, it had crappy graphics, you couldn't swim, you didn't have much weapons, there weren't much cars and every gang hates you and wants to kill you.

About your signature, yeah I like it.

About your signature, yeah I like it.

Thanks.

However, it had crappy graphics, you couldn't swim, you didn't have much weapons, there weren't much cars and every gang hates you and wants to kill you.

Haha, it's the same deal with Liberty City bro.

Although Liberty City Stories didn't have every gang trying to kill the player and it had more cars, more weapons and motorcycles.

Now, let's just get back to topic, this discussion is going off topic.

Id say 5 or 6, its fun to play but sometimes ridicously hard to achieve certain missions; im convinced noone has ever managed to play thru EVERY mission and NOT used a trainer ^^ Graphicswise its good for such an old game imo, all the various cartypes makes it entertaining plus the fact its easy to change the colours, either in the carcols.dat or even ingame with the spray n pray shop :P

the weps arent good and lack any feel to themselves, but then again it aint a FPS, one key feature i really miss is from the excellent psx Driver games - a special key just for Burnouts :P

Another feature i lack from the aforementioned excellent psx Driver games are the function called "Take a drive", you choose whichever car you wanna drive and then you just simply drive, no missions or anything, in Driver it could be used to familiarize yourself

with the streets, and to me prolonged its life

with years cuss it was so fun just to pick a car and drive :P

The engine sounds arent good, the diablo sounds like a (badly)

tuned lawnmower or something