How much do you like GTA?

let me tell you how much i like gta. i hope you have enough time to read. gta 3 was the first one i played on my pc. loved it. it was $10 at walmart and i was just browsing and didnt know anything about the game or series. i then bought gta vice city for the same amount. again i love it on pc. so i went to get gta san andreas on pc i think may have been $50. . that didnt work out so well because i had a crappy computer. so i went a bought a at the time $200 xbox and another san andrea for $50 for the xbox. i fell in love. once i knew gta 4 was coming out i got excited but realized i had to buy a xbox 360. so once it came out i bought a $300 xbox 360 and paid $50 or $60. my house was broken into and my 360 was stolen so i had to by another one not to mention my gta 4 was in there when they stole it so i had to buy both again. so im playin my new xbox and its sitting on the floor. i accidently kicked it and it left grooves in my gta 4 disk so it was unplayable and i had to get another disk. i have lost and damned as well as the ballad of gay tony. i didnt mentioin that i bought a playstation just so i could play liberty city stories and vice city stories but i hated the playing the playstation i took them both back. sooooo I LOVE GTA!!!! i cant wait for gta V. IM READY

How much? You kidding me? Its like a journey all the way from watching countless trailers to getting your hands on your well deserved copy of the game, spending more and more bucks for a new game to spending hours and hours to beat it.

Its not just a game its a superb quality thingie of superior workmanship and everyone loves this series including me.

like the above post said "I LOVE GTA!!!!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the premise of GTA in the story telling and graphics, I feel Red Dead Redemption is the finest game ever made to date. It isn't wall to wall gameplay as people might come to expect in, say, Halo or Call of Duty, or Gears of War, but it looks exceptional, it animates and controls beautifully and it's story is like no other before it.

So, GTA maybe the original Rockstar success story, if you sidestep DMA's Lemmings... GTA has that looming potential as a modern Open World that even RDR's future prospects might be challenged by, but I'm hoping for a pretty bright future for the franchise of Red Dead Red

I like to think the two games are on par, and LA Noire and Max Payne are nice diversions but not up in the same quality league. It just is that way, no bias in saying so.

Edited by BlackListedB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Red Dead original still the top game, it just embodies how Open World games should go, most all elements as far as the genre are in place, and to me, like playing Uncharted, I was engrossed, I think if Uncharted had been open World it would give GTA a run for the money, with better player control in combat, taking strategic cover and using cover to combat elements in the game, you could then also be climbing and throw grenades, which is where GTA lacks nearly completely, so yeah, can't say it's evolved enough yet, but combine as much as possible in one franchise or game and then you're talking!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm playing GTA IV over again as my preferred gaming experience, I left my games up at my folks' home during thanksgiving, so GTA IV is the only one I left where I reside now, something of a major bummer, as I had hoped for some more RDR fun and Episodes, which I do have for PC, but getting up on a proper gaming PC is a challenge! It crashed my under 300 watt Power Supply, so I bought one that's just under 400 watts, hoping it does the trick! haha

• 1 year later...
  • 9 years later...