Photo
- - - - -

What is your favourite First Person Shooter series?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favourite First Person Shooter series? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favourite First Person Shooter series?

1. Call of Duty (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Battlefield (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Medal of Honor (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Soldier of Fortune (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Counter Strike (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Halo (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Other (2 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:47 AM

So guys, out of all the first person shooters series, what is your favourite first person shooter series?

#2 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

I have to say I have not really played to many different FPS's. I have played CoD loads and loved it, yeah there have been some shitty iterations (World at War, Black Ops) but I have not played any other online FPS that I prefer. Most of my friends tell me that I am a moron for preferring CoD over Battlefield, but I honestly do not enjoy playing Battlefield, maybe because I haven't played it an awful lot and haven't really given it the time to adjust from CoD but it didn't really make me want to keep playing like CoD does as for the others on the list Counter Strike annoys the hell out of me unless I am playing on a private server with my friends (and even then it pisses me off because they are all better at it than I am :P). I played Medal of Honor: 'cap that Jap'. I called it 'cap that Jap' not because I am racist but because I can't remember what the name of it is for the life of me and thats what Llama and I called it back when we used to play it on PS2, that was great fun but the AI did have an affinity for jumping all over the place which, I guess, made it funnier to play. The rest of them I have never played.

Edit: It might possibly be called Medal of Honor: Rising Sun....

Edited by TrialByFire, 14 February 2012 - 02:50 PM.

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#3 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Did you SERIOUSLY put CS on there and NOT Half-Life? Half Life is my favorite series, and Portal is good stuff, also.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#4 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

I LOVE Half-Life 2, still want to play the first one. As of right now, my favorite is borderlands.

#5 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

Borderlands is fuckin' epic. It gets even better with co-op aswell, and i can't wait for the sequel. As for my favorite series, probably half-life aswell, though recently I've found deus ex: HR exceptional, having not enjoyed the original.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#6 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

Medal of honor and counter strike.

#7 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:04 AM

Call of Duty and Counter Strike.

#8 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

Time Splitters

#9 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

The Darkness and Half Life.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#10 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

I LOVE Half-Life 2, still want to play the first one. As of right now, my favorite is borderlands.

Oh man, I feel sorry that you experienced the second before the first.... But do go through the first one, it's amazing. I'm currently going between wanting Valve dead for not giving me HL2EP3 yet, but also loving them for actually delivering well with Portal 2. Borderlands does seem interesting, at least.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users