V:Multiplayer?

ProneSniper

Hey guys,

With a lot of browsing I found V:MP, it's a multiplayer mod for GTA V(when it comes out ofcourse lol). But these guys say that they can do a lot of work on it before it's even released so I'm looking forward to how they do. I played SA:MP and IV:MP they both improved the normal game a lot. Well IV:MP failed but...

http://forum.vmultiplayer.com/

What do you guys think?

There's been people saying they might not be multiplayer in V but no way can that happen.. I'd be gutted if there was no MP

IV's mp was ok, it was fun as fuck when IV first came out but ya, me and my mate rather play the MP on san an any day because SA is the bomb.

The fact that this goes back to L.S and surrounding area's mean's this is going to be pure EPIC-ness compared to IV, since L.S is where S.A was set I reckon this GTA is going to be more sand boxy, much like S.A was

I consider S.A to be the best G.T.A game of all time, and seeing as they are making a come back with the same location.. Its pretty much guarenteed to be amazing

I've never been to get a game on midnight release, but this might be my first time as I have literilly never been so execited for a game before

There's been people saying they might not be multiplayer in V but no way can that happen.. I'd be gutted if there was no MP

IV's mp was ok, it was fun as fuck when IV first came out but ya, me and my mate rather play the MP on san an any day because SA is the bomb.

The fact that this goes back to L.S and surrounding area's mean's this is going to be pure EPIC-ness compared to IV, since L.S is where S.A was set I reckon this GTA is going to be more sand boxy, much like S.A was

I consider S.A to be the best G.T.A game of all time, and seeing as they are making a come back with the same location.. Its pretty much guarenteed to be amazing

I agree with you Red_Squirrel_UK. I would also be gutted if GTA V had no multiplayer. Multiplayer is one of the best features of GTA, and it is neccessary in order to compete against the other shooter games like Saints Row, CoD and Battlefield.

I also agree that GTA San Andreas is the greatest GTA game of all time, although I have a feeling that GTA V might take the title from GTA San Andreas. GTA V is 100% guaranteed to be amazing.

GTA IV was just the start of things. With the experience and feedback they got from it I'm sure GTA V multiplayer will be a whole ton better than GTA IV was.