Sign in to follow this  
88ToroSteven

Blue Error Screen?

Whenever i'm playing san andreas evenything will work perfectly fine until after a while it will come with a blue screen with numbers and error messages but it goes way to fast for me to read it then after its gone the computer restarts -_- How can i fix this?? Any help will be really thankful cause this is really starting to annoy and piss me off!

amazingdude    27

Is that BSOD?

Well i had this type of errors only when my system was overheating but you can get a temporary fix by this:-

After your welcome screen appears go to start menu > go to control panel > go to hardware and performance > in the left top or bottom corner their would be a option for system restore > restore it to a desired date and click next to restore the system. Hope it works for you.

After your welcome screen appears go to start menu and go to the control panel , then go to hardware and performance. In the left top or bottom corner their would be a option for system restore. Restore it to a desired date and click next to restore the system. I Hope this works for you. Forgive me if I am wrong.

Meshy    0

Your computer can't run GTA SA so it's giving you a blue scren, I had a similar problem with my friend, he had Sims 3 and he basically ''forced'' ran it because his computer couldn't handle it.

The same applies to you sorry.