4 replies to this topic

#1 88ToroSteven

88ToroSteven

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • United States 

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

Whenever i'm playing san andreas evenything will work perfectly fine until after a while it will come with a blue screen with numbers and error messages but it goes way to fast for me to read it then after its gone the computer restarts -_- How can i fix this?? Any help will be really thankful cause this is really starting to annoy and piss me off!

#2 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:57 PM

Is that BSOD?

Well i had this type of errors only when my system was overheating but you can get a temporary fix by this:-

After your welcome screen appears go to start menu > go to control panel > go to hardware and performance > in the left top or bottom corner their would be a option for system restore > restore it to a desired date and click next to restore the system. Hope it works for you.

#3 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

After your welcome screen appears go to start menu and go to the control panel , then go to hardware and performance. In the left top or bottom corner their would be a option for system restore. Restore it to a desired date and click next to restore the system. I Hope this works for you. Forgive me if I am wrong.

#4 Meshy

Meshy

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  •    England 

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

Your computer can't run GTA SA so it's giving you a blue scren, I had a similar problem with my friend, he had Sims 3 and he basically ''forced'' ran it because his computer couldn't handle it.
The same applies to you sorry.

#5 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:35 AM

If what DarkMeshy said just then applies to you, then I suggest that you get yourself a better PC that can handle GTA SA. There is no use trying to repeatedly play GTA SA ona PC that doesn't support it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users