TGTAP mods...

little_homer

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but anyway, i found this topic on chanarchive.com, where the best threads on 4chan get stored..

http://chanarchive.org/4chan/v/5926/gta-sa-mods

The posts are quite humorous actually. I dont agree with the guys who posted those, but they have interesting views of the mods on thegtaplace.

Anyway, what do you guys think? I´m especially excited to hear what that Strawberry shortcake guy has to say ( sorry i dont remember your nick )

I've seen this before and I lol'd slightly. Can't tell if he's seriously raging or just making fun of some of the shittier mods here. Either way it's no big deal to me personally. I'm well aware there are some horrendously bad mods uploaded here, the funny thing is I delete a lot of them - so you can only imagine how bad some have been.

Huckleberry Pie is also aware that barely anyone appreciates his Strawberry Shortcake mods and he already gets a lot of shit for it. Can understand why since he's probably one of the few people who has an interest in that and GTA as well, so it's weird to most, but still, no reason not to allow his mods.

But yeah a lot of his "points" are about the poor graphics of the game and he's just using bad mods as examples of that. It's 4chan, can't take it seriously. Thread was archived for its humour, nothing wrong with that, and to be honest that was probably what was intended, as well as bashing some mod authors :P

• Like 1

I've seen this before and I lol'd slightly. Can't tell if he's seriously raging or just making fun of some of the shittier mods here. Either way it's no big deal to me personally. I'm well aware there are some horrendously bad mods uploaded here, the funny thing is I delete a lot of them - so you can only imagine how bad some have been.

Huckleberry Pie is also aware that barely anyone appreciates his Strawberry Shortcake mods and he already gets a lot of shit for it. Can understand why since he's probably one of the few people who has an interest in that and GTA as well, so it's weird to most, but still, no reason not to allow his mods.

But yeah a lot of his "points" are about the poor graphics of the game and he's just using bad mods as examples of that. It's 4chan, can't take it seriously. Thread was archived for its humour, nothing wrong with that, and to be honest that was probably what was intended, as well as bashing some mod authors :P

Not a big deal to me either, in fact I'm quite amused at the reaction that most people have whenever they see those Shortcake mods that I did. I do like SSC but for the most part it's just sarcasm in the form of a mod.