• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

Since the game is assumed at being released around this time next year (take a little..) I am going through GTA3, GTAVC, GTASA, GTA4 and LCS/VCS if time permits and finishing them 100% Is anyone else doing something else, maybe similar? I figured I'd keep track of my progress as I get through them in here as well :P

GTA3 as of 12/18/11
Finished Portland (most) hidden packages, everything done but paramedic and off road / missions.

Edited by Sherman, 19 December 2011 - 02:55 AM.

#2 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:50 AM

I reinstalled vice city and collected all 100 packages, finished all rampages, completed all stadium races and almost 99.9% completed the game.

#3 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,924 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:41 PM

Was considering it but I have so many other games to play at the moment! I did just get GTA3 for iOS though so might play through that again as it's a pretty quick playthrough.

#4 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:30 AM

Everyone wants GTA3 and Vice City in HD, or RAGE, and we were getting San An in HD Rage based on the GTA IV engine, and now GTA V, what does everyone make of the differences?

#5 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:08 AM

Was considering it but I have so many other games to play at the moment! I did just get GTA3 for iOS though so might play through that again as it's a pretty quick playthrough.

Haha, yeah, I'm running on broke so I don't have anything new, and won't unless I get it for Christmas, haha :P I have never 100%'d any GTA game so I thought it'd be really fun to have one go through of the main ones and officially complete them. By time gta5 comes out, I will barely have enough time for that. School and probably working a solid 40 hrs, or at least close I hope. The amount of nostalgia is amazing though, I'm loving every minute of it. I will probably start really getting some progress starting January when my wife starts going to school, she can study while I play :D

Although the only real side missions I dread are the taxi ones. They aren't THAT bad, but its tedious. First post a (little) updated

#6 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

Haha yeah I downloaded the entire series off of Steam when it was on sale for like 12 bucks or something like that. So definitely going through the same thing right now although CS tends to get me distracted from time to time :P

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#7 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:54 AM

It's a blast :P Wish I would've picked that offer up when I had the chance, but eh. I can never get any games to work right with my other laptop.

#8 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

The trailer and news for GTA V made Chestnut and I pick up San Andreas again, but we've not turned it on in a couple of weeks.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#9 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

I tried to search IV expansion packs (TLAD and TBOGT) on amazon but didnt see them anywhere (if someone finds them please tell me) guess i have to play stick with IV again untill the next V trailer.

#10 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

The trailer and news for GTA V made Chestnut and I pick up San Andreas again, but we've not turned it on in a couple of weeks.

I can't wait til I get to SA. I love the other games... but it is definitely my favorite.

#11 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:09 AM

I am currently playing GTA Vice City and right now, I have collected all 100 packages, finished all rampages, completed all stadium races, completed almost every mission and almost 99.9% completed the game.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance, 01 January 2012 - 11:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users