#22 demon_h

demon_h

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Bulgaria 

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

Music has awlays been a big factor in GTA.It rolles side by side with the city itself.When I saw the GTA V trailer for the first time it kinda reminded me Vice City.The sun,the beaches,the song.It was just right.So I hope R* do what they do best and fit music that best fits in the game.It doesn't matter wether you listen to hip hop,jazz,rock,pop,rnb.Since I was a litle kid I've been all about hip hop,but thanks to GTA I found great musicians and bands such as Twisted Sister(vice city),Guns'n Roses(san an),hell even Frank Sinatra,B.B King etc.And yes I do listen to all kinds of music thanks to Rockstar and GTA,it just depends on my mood.

#23 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:24 PM

And not to mention it feels great to listen to K-DST while in a fast vehicle or being chased by the army.

#24 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:05 AM

Speaking of Hair Revival, I had mine cut recently....again

Someone on another board brought up the idea that NO ONE had been mentioning Jezz Torrent and Love Fist. I know many expect more new characters and plots, then having Rockstar bring up the whole of their past for new game content, but it was DAMN good, after all!

#25 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:37 AM

I think V-Rock is the best radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I also agree that it feels great to listen to K-DST while in a fast vehicle or being chased by the army.

#26 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

Used to be a poll on that GTAF thingie where Vice City soundtrack's V ROCK got the most votes as the fan favorite. With GTA IV and all since then, the Stories series, I can't recall where that vote tallie is now, but I tend to agree. San Andreas appeased a lot of people as far as some of the rap and hip hop and funk music, they could do MUCH MORE with FUNK music though, been a bit lacking there. Reggae is always good for the mix. MasterB though, not really liking that much

I will say, most people think GTA IV's licensed tracks were weak, it was clearly themed for the game, and this time around, people expect more of the same. What I hope they do is get musician DJs again, if not actual voice celebs for the characters, a celeb DJ or club presentation would still suit the franchise.

I am pining for an actual music act performing at a club you can go see inside the game! That I truly hope they consider at some point

Have Lazlow as a character MC some event at a club!! I feel they will do what they did in GTA IV as far as places to visit in the city, etc. What it will be remains anyone's guess

Edited by BlackListedB, 17 July 2012 - 02:23 PM.

#27 Pungulgap

Pungulgap

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

детская обувь columbia
купить детские босоножки в минске

сланцы купить
купить кроссовки в америке

#28 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

I think it's likely a shoe-in even at this point, GTA V will tackle a few new music genres then in the past, and it seems more 70s and 60s artists are right in line, having more 40s in LA NOIRE or games better set in time spans further apart. Even the special music for Red Dead Redemption doesn't really fit the actual time and place, but it adds things to the game that can't hurt.

I saw someone posting about lack of modern rock in Rockstar games, and perhaps that's true to an extent as well, it's not good to go too far in any one direction, the more offered per game, the better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users