Follow Patch Sequence

Zack0

I have some questions,when i want to install patch for my GTA IV (STEAM).Do I have to FOLLOW the patch sequence for example 1st i have to instal 1.0.1.0 then 1.0.2.0 and so on until 1.0.4.0 (If I want to upgrade until V1.0.4.0)??! because I had installed version 1.0.4.0 before without the version before it.But when I run the game...it says Cannot run the RGSC (rockstar game social club) then the game won't run because of it. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.I'm bad in english.

The Steam version is already updated to 1.0.7.0. Doesn't need any updates.

As for RGSC problem, it does that sometimes. If you logged in at least once you can play offline (you earn achievements through GFWL).

Thank you for your information.I don't know that STEAM's GTA 4 already in v1.7

The Steam version is already updated to 1.0.7.0. Doesn't need any updates.

As for RGSC problem, it does that sometimes. If you logged in at least once you can play offline (you earn achievements through GFWL).

Thank you for your information.I don't know that STEAM's GTA 4 already in v1.7

Ya welcome, does RGSC work now?

Any mod will work with 1.7. It's just that modding the game, even a little bit, will literally separate your multiplayer (modded games can only join other modded games).

As for the fingerless gloves, they are hidden, you need a player selector or a trainer to get 'em.