45 replies to this topic

#21 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

I am gonna stick with my first post here. Just think whats the fact of making a big game which you cant enjoy it with your buddies, pals, partners in crime...whatever you call them.

I'd rather have a small world with lots of stuff to do than a big one with nothing to do like in Just Cause 2...
(something other than jacking cars and killing everything that moves)

#22 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:00 AM

Well in multiplayer mode you and your friends can race around the whole LS along with the surroundings, start a gang war, do incredible stunts, plan to rob a store and all that stuff. It would be awesome to play it with your friends.

#23 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

They better keep in the MP o.O

I am gonna stick with my first post here. Just think whats the fact of making a big game which you cant enjoy it with your buddies, pals, partners in crime...whatever you call them.

I'd rather have a small world with lots of stuff to do than a big one with nothing to do like in Just Cause 2...

Well there was loads you could do in san andreas and with V being set in LS, hopefully it will have all the features from S.A along with a few new one's to keep fan's happy

#24 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

They better keep in the MP o.O

Well there was loads you could do in san andreas and with V being set in LS, hopefully it will have all the features from S.A along with a few new one's to keep fan's happy

I meant in multiplayer. IV Freemode was just driving and shooting... and well, flying.

#25 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:24 AM

GTA IV multiplayer was a Fail. I do hope V doesnt screw up like that :)

#26 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

GTA IV multiplayer was a Fail. I do hope V doesnt screw up like that :)

Captain Obvious saves the day...

He's right though...

#27 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

I hope they make the game more mod-able this time around, With decent dev support the community created servers will anytime be a lot more superior than whatever Rockstar intends to offer.

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

#28 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

I hope they make the game more mod-able this time around, With decent dev support the community created servers will anytime be a lot more superior than whatever Rockstar intends to offer.

Nein. Mods and multiplayer don't mix. When I play CSS or L4D2 I'm lucky if I manage to find a non super-power / warcraft game.

#29 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,254 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

Nein. Mods and multiplayer don't mix. When I play CSS or L4D2 I'm lucky if I manage to find a non super-power / warcraft game.

He means something like Multi Theft Auto. http://mtasa.com/

#30 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:54 PM

He means something like Multi Theft Auto. http://mtasa.com/

Yeah, something like CSS. Server based where server owners can use their own mods.

#31 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:18 AM

He means something like Multi Theft Auto. http://mtasa.com

I would love something like MTA. I can do without some of the rediculous mods, but shit like racing around like crazy, dogfights in the planes/heli's, was so fun. I can't remember if I've already posted in this thread (I can't keep up with what day it is..) but it NEEDS gang support. A clan system is so desperately needed, even if the game doesn't exactly revolve around gangs.

#32 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:47 PM

He means something like Multi Theft Auto. http://mtasa.com

I would love something like MTA. I can do without some of the rediculous mods, but shit like racing around like crazy, dogfights in the planes/heli's, was so fun. I can't remember if I've already posted in this thread (I can't keep up with what day it is..) but it NEEDS gang support. A clan system is so desperately needed, even if the game doesn't exactly revolve around gangs.

Clans are for five year olds and ragers. You don't need colors or >*>*>[StupiD ClaN TagS]<*<*< to form a group with other players.

Not to mention that solo players are ether left out or disadvantaged in a lot of official events if the game supports clans...

#33 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

@Rems post- Yep, something like that.

Clans and gangs are a bit different in the Gta-verse.

Here is something you should do, It should help you be a little less dismissive .. or at least know the fuck we are talking about.

Get SAMP

Play on a decent rpg server for a couple of hours (There is a bit of a learning curve .. use the /newb chat, people are generally helpful)

Come back here and discuss.

You'll understand what we are getting at.

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

#34 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:41 AM

I think GTA V Will have multiplayer. The guys at Rpckstar know that Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer is one of the most liked and most popular features of the GTA series, and they will be determined to keep it, in order to please everybody, and thus, earn money and reputation and fans.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance, 11 January 2012 - 05:41 AM.

#35 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

I can find plenty of CSS or L4D2 servers with no mod's..

Besides, this game has'nt even been announced for pc yet, has it? It'll probably come to consoles first then PC later

#36 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

Although one thing is certain: GTA V will most likely have multiplayer, considering the fact that GTA IV's multiplayer was a huge success. GTA IV was just the start of things. With the experience and feedback they got from it I'm sure GTA V multiplayer will be a whole ton better than GTA IV was.

I would also be gutted if GTA V had no multiplayer. Multiplayer is one of the best features of GTA, and it is neccessary in order to compete against the other shooter games like Saints Row, CoD and Battlefield.

#37 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:07 PM

I'd like to see some things taken from red dead's multiplayer put into GTA's MP.. Like challenges, and co-op would be great.

#38 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

Yep. I think the multiplayer should be a great one if you take those idea + improving and modifying some changes to it so that it doesnt end up like IV's.

#39 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:15 AM

What do you mean by "so it doesn't end up like GTA IV's"?

#40 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

What do you mean by "so it doesn't end up like GTA IV's"?

Because IV's multiplayer wasn't that good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GTA V(5), free, preorder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users