GTA V multiplayer?

handsomej

IDK, IV multiplayer sounded great on paper (the city, with traffic and cops and everything on multiplayer, woohoo) but turned out flatout boring in reality...

Plus it seems that, although the game runs better in Freemode, 90% of my game crashes happened in MP. No mods.

IDK, IV multiplayer sounded great on paper (the city, with traffic and cops and everything on multiplayer, woohoo) but turned out flatout boring in reality...

Plus it seems that, although the game runs better in Freemode, 90% of my game crashes happened in MP. No mods.

RdR multi-player is much more engaging. I know it was done by a different team then the one's behind G.T.A but they could take some idea's. Also IV on a whole was alot more boring in comparison to previous title's, much rather go play S.A's local multiplayer any day.

Never played MP on pc my experience was on xbox so I couldn't comment on that, but from what I understand it was a pretty crappy port in general. Just another inevitable sign of pc gaming dying. Although saying that IV run's fine on my pc I've played the single player a little bit and run's good.

No multiplayer in V but there is going to be a multiplayer client.

wtf does that mean?

:/

Can you just answer the question? Honestly, your statement makes no sense. Someone is asking what that means and you reply with just a ' :/ ' face... Can't you backup whatever you said?

This is just a flatout annoying problem with forums, people are posting messages when they have absolutely nothing to say or add to the discussion.

As for the multiplayer in GTA V, hopefully it'll be a lot more stable with a better matchmaking system. The cellphone hid the multiplayer system, and the UI for joining games and lobbies were just confusing in GTA IV. The multiplayer wasn't bad though. There's a Youtuber by the name of GTAmissions who continues to have multiplayer events with his fans to this day

. Would be nice to have more game modes but a reliable multiplayer system and UI should be of top importance so that people don't just play GTA single player.

I'd love to see multiplayer take a bigger role in GTA, even if it's just multiplayer missions similar to the Spec Ops missions from Call of Duty.

Edited by NotYouHaha

I think there is a 85% chance that there is a multiplayer mode.

Hmm i disagree. i think there is a 10% chance.

what makes you think that? seriously, don't use hate or whatever in your judgement man, use logic

i think it's a 99.9%, honest opinion, games today has the advantage of being taken in a live mode, online that is.

i think it's a big mismanagement plan if R* is taking out the multiplayer, especially because they've succeeded taking RDR online, and also a game is being kept alive when a multiplayer is included, my friends who just bought a PS3 added uncharted 2, every next gen COD and BF 3 to his shoplist because they want to play the online multiplayer, from those games, only BF 3's the newest game

and c'mon, taking it out? if i was an R* executive, i'd rather fire the guys who made IV multiplayer and hire a better one. back in business

as for the local play, i never think split screen suits GTA that much, especially when SA fails with sucky camera angle

what makes you think that? seriously, don't use hate or whatever in your judgement man, use logic

i think it's a 99.9%, honest opinion, games today has the advantage of being taken in a live mode, online that is.

i think it's a big mismanagement plan if R* is taking out the multiplayer, especially because they've succeeded taking RDR online, and also a game is being kept alive when a multiplayer is included, my friends who just bought a PS3 added uncharted 2, every next gen COD and BF 3 to his shoplist because they want to play the online multiplayer, from those games, only BF 3's the newest game

and c'mon, taking it out? if i was an R* executive, i'd rather fire the guys who made IV multiplayer and hire a better one. back in business

as for the local play, i never think split screen suits GTA that much, especially when SA fails with sucky camera angle

No hate, just my honest opinion. Rockstar always fuck up somewhere. R* is calling GTA V the 'largest and most ambitious game' it has ever created so who knows, we might get multiplayer. R* better give us multiplayer. Im just not getting my hopes up as I was fucking pissed with RDR not coming to PC. The gameplay/graphics would have been much better on PC. Bad move R*.

Oh and if you want to play locally, play via your router not split screen.

If there is a MP mode I do hope it is different from IV/ Red Dead Redemption (even though I WAS IN LOVE with the zombie mode, that was sooooooooooooooo good).

The regular MP on IV/RDD kind of bored me. Whereas I remember playing SAMP and that other San Andreas Multiplayer mod with some people from this forum and having a fucking blast.

No hate, just my honest opinion. Rockstar always fuck up somewhere. R* is calling GTA V the 'largest and most ambitious game' it has ever created so who knows, we might get multiplayer. R* better give us multiplayer. Im just not getting my hopes up as I was fucking pissed with RDR not coming to PC. The gameplay/graphics would have been much better on PC. Bad move R*.

Oh and if you want to play locally, play via your router not split screen.

just telling it like i see it bro, be more objective, no offense, i know not creating the PC version of RDR is a disadvantage business wise, and is a letdown for a massive amount of gamers worldwide. i'm sure they had their reasons

but overall, in these last few years, have you ever seen an R* game that has bad critical reviews? as far as i know there's none. even that table tennis thing (which is so not R*, but still cool). so i'm saying the probability is still high for a multiplayer considering GTA is the biggest franchise of theirs, they'll try anything to make it perfect, probably they're beta testing the V with car fuel filling ability or some stuff just to see if it's better with it

then again, i might be wrong, after all i'm a user, i get high on their supply, i can still have impaired judgement

as for the split screen local play, i was just replying @red_squirrel_uk, so i don't know if that remark applies to me

I am gonna stick with my first post here. Just think whats the fact of making a big game which you cant enjoy it with your buddies, pals, partners in crime...whatever you call them.

I'd rather have a small world with lots of stuff to do than a big one with nothing to do like in Just Cause 2...

(something other than jacking cars and killing everything that moves)

They better keep in the MP o.O

I am gonna stick with my first post here. Just think whats the fact of making a big game which you cant enjoy it with your buddies, pals, partners in crime...whatever you call them.

I'd rather have a small world with lots of stuff to do than a big one with nothing to do like in Just Cause 2...

Well there was loads you could do in san andreas and with V being set in LS, hopefully it will have all the features from S.A along with a few new one's to keep fan's happy

They better keep in the MP o.O

Well there was loads you could do in san andreas and with V being set in LS, hopefully it will have all the features from S.A along with a few new one's to keep fan's happy

I meant in multiplayer. IV Freemode was just driving and shooting... and well, flying.