#21 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:47 AM

Reviews are good to determine if it is worth buying the game you are intending to buy. If a game recieves critical acclaim, go for it! If the game recieves mixed reviews, it is worth a punt, but if it is overwhelmingly negative, don't waste your time getting it.

#22 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

no for games like these its hard to listen to reviews just simply due to the insane amount of fanboys Call of duty and battlefield have its almost impossible to get a true unbiased review of either game and sure not gonna lie call of duty does has it's flaws with no dedicated server's im sure anyone who has played it has host migration once a day or even once a game. the few things that should be changed though are get rid of the stealth bomber from support or get rid of support all togethor and get the game on dedicatated servers.
Posted Image

#23 Meshy

Meshy

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  •    England 

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

Modern Warfare 3 is an awesome game. I advise all people to play survival mode it's badass!
Anyways been about 4/5 months since it's been out so yeah. The only thing I can hate on is campers for fuck sake there just bloody annoying when I nearly have a killstreak and *dead* because of the guy hiding in the 'dark' corner and prone and killing all who go past. Strangely enough they all use heartbeat sensors, they move after 2-3 kills so the person who got killed doesn't get to kill the camper.

I just have to say 'I hate Battlefield 3' sorry BF3 fans but yeah :).
But what I love the most is theatre mode it's better then black ops, we can record our gameplay and share with out friends and family ( who like cod) just for the lulz to watch again and again. Only stupid limit is Elite, so we can have only 30 secs to record, when Elite users get 4:30 but I can still merge clips together for a montage by: downloading + sony vegas! You have only eight rendered slots though! So yeah you have to delete frequently when non Elite.

In the recent update YOU HAVE TO HAVE Elite to play the maps you purchased online even if you brought it with credit card/ms points/ psn points! It's quite a lot £35 is about the price of an game, I mean all you get is the maps packs free, and some clan benefits and some n00by fight night videos whatever.I mean Halo they let you record for about 2:30 with like 16 slots and you only pay if you're running out slots. I can understand COD has millions but that doesn't mean they can't set up another server for videos. They make millions in profit.

#24 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

Modern Warfare 3 is a great first-person shooter. I reckon it is better than Battlefield 3. However, I still prefer to play GTA. There is more stuff to do, and you have the freedom to do almost anything you want.

#25 Meshy

Meshy

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  •    England 

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Ha Lance heard you say that 100 times before bro, dude you are quite wrong, MW3 has a lot more players online and in my opinion online is the stuff, and freedom. Stuff Like being a troll is the fun :)
Posted Image
But I can't argue when it comes to online mods GTA SA , GTA Sells COD.
I can tell you for a fact though: if black ops 2 features no major changes then I am not buying. And why cant IW work with fucking TR god.

Edited by DarkMeshy, 17 April 2012 - 06:27 PM.

#26 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:04 AM

BF fans try to make it look bad, COD fans make it look overrated so dont just go with the reviews just play a demo of the game and see if you like it or not and dont just step your foot in the quicksand for all this hype.

Personally the only war game i am waiting for this year is EA Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

#27 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

Getting severely pissed off with this game so I'm not playing it for a few weeks or when the DLC for PS3 is out in May. I can't find a lobby with players like me who run around for fun, so I'm not playing it for a while.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users