• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:14 AM

I'm sure many of you reading this will remember trailers for GTA IV being recreated in GTA: San Andreas, most notably those made by Brotha which we featured on the front page here at The GTA Place. Well, it didn't take long for GTAV's first trailer to get that same treatment, this time by YouTube user CreativityZone. Below, you can watch his recreation along with the real GTA V trailer vertically split-screen to see exactly how they compare. I think he's done a pretty amazing job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftk3f_0WZww

If you want to see the recreated trailer by itself without the real GTA V comparison, you can see that here.

If you've made or found something interesting related to GTA V, even if it's just for fun, be sure to point it out to us and post about it in our forums!

#2 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:31 AM

Looks nice, although he should've used the IV: SA mod instead.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#3 Dmac

Dmac

Made Man

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:10 AM

Looks nice, although he should've used the IV: SA mod instead.

I think the whole point was to show how far the game has come and compare the differences between them both :P

PXhBw.png

www.dmac.pw

#4 thedownunderkid

thedownunderkid

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:25 AM

wow i diddent even notice till you pointed it out. amazing. was it intetional.

#5 thedownunderkid

thedownunderkid

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:29 AM

this is to all the people who are disapointed about the game i.e the location & so on. stop complaining.your ganna buy it regardless its a new GTA for god sake.your lucky there even asking for your imput.& to the makers gr8 job i love it cannot wait till its out.

#6 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

this is to all the people who are disapointed about the game i.e the location & so on. stop complaining.your ganna buy it regardless its a new GTA for god sake.your lucky there even asking for your imput.& to the makers gr8 job i love it cannot wait till its out.

Was you drunk when you posted this? I could barley understand you

That video was awesome. It's funny how it show's the dingy instead of the jetski for san andreas version of the trailer, as there's acctually a mod for SA for a jet ski and it replace's ur dingy :D

#7 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

Was you drunk when you posted this? I could barley understand you

That video was awesome. It's funny how it show's the dingy instead of the jetski for san andreas version of the trailer, as there's acctually a mod for SA for a jet ski and it replace's ur dingy :D

Again, I think the whole point was showing what we had in SA, and what we will have in V...... I don't think there were going for an accurate reproduction, just as close as possible with the stock game.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#8 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:14 PM

Yeah I think Spaz is right. Using mods would defeat the purpose of the recreation I think.

#9 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

Yup, the series really has come a long way and the video really shows that. Gotta love the convertible/forklift part along with the golf scene :P

Edit: On another note, I thought this was pretty cool.

Edited by Artur, 06 November 2011 - 08:59 PM.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#10 Fuzzy168

Fuzzy168

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:42 AM

If only I had San Andreas..

#11 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:23 AM

I'm replaying the 10 year old (birthday/anniversary) Grand Theft Auto 3, on my laptop with the keyboard! MAN, it's nearly impossible, and for GTA V, will feel like heaven! haha I assume because of the time they had between hardware and engines, they had to resort back to known maps, and there was still demand, even now, for SA and Vice City, however, Modders have been making San An on the RAGE engine, so if the map falls short, the cars are lacking?!? Just look for the PC Mod! Now, will they get the PC version of GTA 5 into players hands without a wait and more technical SNAFU??! That remains to be seen.

I downloaded what I think is the Beta for San An on Rage HD, it was 1GB and took about an hour, I'll be seeing if it will run without the San An or GTA IV disc in my computer, that I worry about, along with the video card requirements, GTA IV refuses to run or install if the GFX card is lacking

Vice followed 3 in about a year, and then San An took twice as long, if memory serves. That recreation is amazingly good, considering placing elements that didn't exist into the right spot for a direct comparison, took some work!

Edited by BlackListedB, 11 November 2011 - 10:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users