Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

Why am I retarded?

TGTAP Network

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#2 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

[img]http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/076/537/original/Super_FUUU_Face.jpg[/img]

THIS SHIT IS JUST PISSING ME OFF NOW. IPB IS A TROLL.

I'm about to kill things....... -.-

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#3 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:53 PM

Okay, apparently it is not me that has problems, but this stupid IPB. Trying to copy and paste a link to the post AUTOMATICALLY makes it a hyperlink and there is shit all you can do about it. I hate all this automatic bullshit. What happened to the good ol' days, when it would simply convert it to a link AFTER you posted. I DON'T NEED CLICKABLE LINKS IN MY TEXT EDITOR >.<

Posted Image

lolz

#4 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

The top-left button in the edit toolbar (looks like a grey lightswitch) turns off that automatic WYSIWYG editing crap.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#5 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:47 PM

Oh. My. God........ Still would like go back to the old style, but this is better than I thought, at least!!! Thank you, Gerard!

Posted Image

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users