It feels like a long time.

TM™

@Dirty Harry:

I remember you. Me, you and others were part of LCF when the gang days were active. It's been a while since then.

Aaaahhh good times :)

Edit:

@Gerard: Gangs making a comeback would be nice, although it would have to be carefully thought about and moderated. Perks for veterans would also be nice (not that I would call myself a veteran).

Edited by TrialByFire

Hey, TM! I remember having had a sort of forum fight with you. I also remember Silberio making a thread in the warzone about me. Though sort of expected with the announcement of GTA V, it's quite amusing to see that we're all suddenly coming back.

Weren't you TGTAP staff at some point TM? For some reason I do recall that you were, but I might just be mistaken.

Edit: Has anyone actually seen Slayer in like.. the past 2 years? Or Ghost?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

But there's always the hacking problem and whatnot that caused the closing of the previous server, but with that we could bring back the gangs system and organise events.

I agree with you Spider-Vice. Bringing back the gang system and introducing games and events for the members could bring back old users and attract new users to these forums.

But there's always the hacking problem and whatnot that caused the closing of the previous server, but with that we could bring back the gangs system and organise events.

Its really easy to not have that problem and the old server we never did the one thing that could help stop hackers and the newer versions you dont see hackers as much as you used too