It feels like a long time.

TM™

Hello guys and gals,

Those of you who know me, well damn, it honestly feels like a decade has past since I last visited here (It's only been 2-ish, maybe 3 years now if you count it being 2012). But yeah, I can happily say it feels good to be back, and yes, I'm staying, hopefully for longer. But nowadays, I have college-university work/study to do, so I'll be pretty busy.

But honestly, have I missed much? Other than GTA V of course. Or have things been pretty quiet on the forum?

In any case, it feels good to be back. Hope to get active soon.

Cheers'

TM.

Glad to have you back guys! Yeah activity has picked up a hell of a lot lately, and I'm looking to build on this even more.

I'm planning some changes to the website which include a tweaked layout, new or improved content, improved downloads database etc. When these changes go live I'm going to be looking at highlighting new content from the forums. At the moment the community in TGTAP itself is quite fragmented. We have forum users, website users (for news etc.) and downloads users (who come only for mods). This is fine, each to their own, but we'd prefer for people to make use of the WHOLE site. We should be a primary source for GTA. That means people should visit the website for the latest news, information on the games, media like screenshots and videos etc. Then they should come to the forums for discussion, for help, for showing off their finds, for anything else. And finally, if they want to mod the PC versions of the game, they can visit the downloads database. We cover pretty much every aspect that fans want, but we're obviously not executing this well enough at the moment. This will change.

Haha I see that you finally ended up implementing Next and Previous buttons for the screenshots section :P Looking forward to the upcoming activity and changes at TGTAP. Let me know if you need any help with anything! Relatively simple stuff though cause I'm not to savvy with website designing, mods, etc.

Haha yes we never had much in the way of a "gallery", each image on an individual page, always a pain in the ass to navigate. What we have on the GTAV screen caps page is pretty much how all our screenshots will be from now on. Popping up in a box and you can browse through by click next/previous buttons or using the left/right arrows on your keyboard. I'll see if this can be improved upon a bit more but I think it's already a huge improvement over what we had before, and saves tons of resources not having to load a whole new page for each image!

• Like 2

I'm slightly embarrassed of how much I used to use this forum back when GTA IV was announced... So much hype. It was unbelievable. I do remember you.

TM, I'm not sure if I remember you quite well, but I got some vague memories ;)

It's nice to see both you and some of the ol' timers around!

You was the guy with the Johnny Bravo avatar, right?

Edited by Alkali64

I'm slightly embarrassed of how much I used to use this forum back when GTA IV was announced... So much hype. It was unbelievable. I do remember you.

TM, I'm not sure if I remember you quite well, but I got some vague memories ;)

It's nice to see both you and some of the ol' timers around!

You was the guy with the Johnny Bravo avatar, right?

'Twas me, yes.

@TM: Weren't you a mod once in time, no?

@Artur:

It's good to see you again, and yes, I remember that sig! I think I still have .PSD file on my old Comp! :P

@Dirty Harry:

I remember you. Me, you and others were part of LCF when the gang days were active. It's been a while since then.

@Chris:

Good to know that this place is still running, and it's nice to hear that you're exploiting the announcement of GTAV to help the activity of this forum grow, pretty much like when GTAIV was announced. In any cases, I wish you luck Chris. :)

@Silberio:

It's been a while since I last heard from you. If my memory serves, we use to post a crap-load of posts in the "Random Posts & Topic" forum, when it existed, right? That was some good and funny days we had.

And yes, I was a moderator on here for one year.

@Noru:

Noru, bro, it's been a while. It's been a long while. Last I remember seeing you was back in 2008-2009, but after that you simply vanished. But it's good to know you're still alive and kicking!

Honestly, it's good to hear from the lots of you. :)