Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris

GTA V Announced! Trailer coming 2nd November

157 posts in this topic

Perhaps not. Ive seen quite alot of gamersites having this posted as news.. Except this one.. Kinda sad that THIS place of all isnt showing this as news yet..

Yes at last. Rockstar took time. Now we just need to see how close we are. Time for a forum revamp. If you make GTA V section then I would like to be the area moderator there.

Oh yeah we're definitely still saying GTA V. The money reference is interesting though and here's my take on it:

The 'FIVE' font is the same used on various currencies around the world, the American and British in particular.

The green colour used on the V is a little weird, almost like a gang colour, but American money is green, so it's probably related to that.

Given the current economic climate, this might suggest money plays a very big factor in the game and/or it is set in present day around the global recession.

Up to everyone actually. You guys keep posting about GTA V and your ideas, thoughts, questions etc. then we can get some good discussions around the place, right?

@Jimmy: No. Not yet anyway. In case you hadn't noticed we now have all the GTA games in one simple section. The GTA V itself will only expand once the game is released. All discussion beforehand is pre-release. Just rumour, speculation and some facts. Only when it's released will we have more forums for Guides/Help, Multiplayer, Modding etc.

1 person likes this

Up to everyone actually. You guys keep posting about GTA V and your ideas, thoughts, questions etc. then we can get some good discussions around the place, right?

@Jimmy: No. Not yet anyway. In case you hadn't noticed we now have all the GTA games in one simple section. The GTA V itself will only expand once the game is released. All discussion beforehand is pre-release. Just rumour, speculation and some facts. Only when it's released will we have more forums for Guides/Help, Multiplayer, Modding etc.

Thanks again. I will be gladly ready to help you make this place a better one. Keep posting guys.

Thanks again. I will be gladly ready to help you make this place a better one. Keep posting guys.