GTA V Announced! Trailer coming 2nd November

Chris

Did you read that on C&VG?

Firstly, please stop quoting stuff like this without putting a link or something.

Secondly, C&VG always post rumours like this as fact, or they say it's a rumour but spin it as fact. Not saying it's not true, but I wouldn't go believing things like that just yet...

Yeah i did. Soz will post link next time

'11/02/11'

Sooo the trailer will come out in February earlier this year?

BTW a rhetorical question.

Why don't they use the correct date format, It is a British game made by Britons in Britain.

I know i sound trollesque when I say it, but I'm making a point.

well though its a brit' game it is mainly based on the american cities and american culture.

Hmmm... Don't know what to make of that. Especially since the ace of spades is the worst card symbolically.

Aha, but GTA's protagonists have never really been very well -fortuned now, have they? And by the looks of the photo that just went up on his flickr, it's more that a little bit coincidental - I mean to say, I don't think it's an intentional piece of design on their end.

As for the date thing, meh. Mass market appeal I guess.

well though its a brit' game it is mainly based on the american cities and american culture.

But the content shouldn't be the decider, it should be either audience or producer, and apart from San Andreas, the audience is not majority American.

But, I am venting. I get quite annoyed by it sometimes.

Edited by Bustago

But the content shouldn't be the decider, it should be either audience or producer, and apart from San Andreas, the audience is not majority American.

But, I am venting. I get quite annoyed by it sometimes.

cant blame them since most of the americans do social networking and go on blind dates they dont have the time to review GTA games....well..

anyway about the date like Llama said its got a stylish look 11.02.11

Hmmm... Don't know what to make of that. Especially since the ace of spades is the worst card symbolically.

I think the point was more the fact it's a card, which suggests gambling, which in turn points to Las Venturas as being the location.

It's a nice find anyway, 7 days left to wait until we find out I guess.

And about the date, I must admit I was a little thrown by it at first. I realised a second after that it was in the American format. It is strange though because America is one of the only countries in the world that writes it like. You'd think R* would go for something internationally recognised and unambiguous, "2nd November, 2011" for example.

I think the point was more the fact it's a card, which suggests gambling, which in turn points to Las Venturas as being the location.

And about the date, I must admit I was a little thrown by it at first. I realised a second after that it was in the American format. It is strange though because America is one of the only countries in the world that writes it like. You'd think R* would go for something internationally recognised and unambiguous, "2nd November, 2011" for example.

This is an interesting find.

@amazingdude- Nice theory bro.

Wow, right on. Just when I thought that nothing else could be hinted by the title design of the game. And as stupid as this sounds, as long as we're sticking to the Las Venturas/gambling hints, maybe the trailer release date is a reference to getting 'snake eyes' ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_eyes ) when gambling with dice: 11 (1 and 1) 02 (2 pairs of snakes eyes) 11 (1 and 1).

By the way, I've been gone way too long. How do I do post a link with my own selected title as opposed to the full URL. Like if I wanted that Wikipedia link up there to be 'snake eyes' instead of the full URL. I tried searching through the BB Codes and the Link button but couldn't figure it out. :(