• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

In the past week there were many, mostly reflective, news articles published regarding GTA III. We didn't bother posting each one so as not to overload you. IGN's coverage was the most in-depth, they dedicated the week to celebrating Grand Theft Auto III - so here's a round-up of all the stuff they posted.The Dan Houser interview is a particularly nice feature, though he doesn't exactly reveal much on the future of the series. If you feel like a nice trip down memory lane after getting all nostalgic over the past few weeks, check them all out, especially if you have some free time. They're all good reads.

#2 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

You can't spell ignorance without IGN, but I might force myself to read this stuff at some point. Hopefully it's not as near-sighted as any of their other 'journalism'.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#3 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:21 PM

Lol. Well I'm not exactly a massive fan of IGN but can't say they're the worst videogame journalists out there. These are mostly opinion pieces and reflective looks back on the game though, not so much review or preview territory here.

#4 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:24 AM

IGN are not that bad, worst being the Eurogamer.

anyway, its great to see a videogame reviewing site to celebrate the GTA III week :)

#5 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:13 AM

In a mailing to Rockstar Leeds, I suggested a PSVita version of GTA 3 HD proper, rather then Liberty City on the main consoles, that way we can get the much needed facelift, without waiting for the Mod community to only half-address it, using the SA Rage mods, Still in beta, still very much work in progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users