- How Grand Theft Auto III Carjacked Open World Games - Rockstar focused more than two decades of open world game design into a single classic. and left the industry a better place for it.
- The Game Industry Remembers Grand Theft Auto III - Leading lights from Bethesda, Insomniac, Valve and more celebrate GTA III's tenth anniversary.
- Dan Houser Talks Grand Theft Auto III - In a rare interview, Rockstar's Dan Houser reveals the stories behind the making of GTA III and his personal experience of the controversies that followed...
- How Grand Theft Auto III Delighted a Generation - Rockstar chief tells IGN how GTA III was initially misunderstood and "utterly ignored".
- GTA 3: Liberty City Radio Set the Bar - Grand Theft Auto III's soundtrack legacy lives on.
- GTA III's Best Easter Eggs - Ten years later, we look at some of Liberty City's best kept secrets.
- Grand Theft Auto III: IGN Editors' Best Memories - Ten years after its launch, IGN editors look back at a game that changed the world.
- IGN's GTA III Celebration Round-Up - IGN brings the curtain down on our celebration of Grand Theft Auto III.
IGN's Week of GTA III Features
Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:12 PM
Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:19 PM
CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1
Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:21 PM
Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:24 AM
anyway, its great to see a videogame reviewing site to celebrate the GTA III week
Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:13 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users