Sign in to follow this  
amazingdude

Your most favorite racing games?

Husky    12

Midnight Club II , Midnight Club: Los Angeles , Mario Kart , Gran Turismo, and Need For Speed: Underground.

But wait isn't Gamballa technically Porsche since they sell them the car parts?

Edited by Husky

TUN3R    67

Yes, it's true.. Because racing game's suck.

Go play Cock o' Doody then.

Rockstar San Diego made RAGE... my guess is Rockstar wants them to focus only on developing the engine... and maybe the Red Dead series if that wasn't ended ether.

Yes, it's true.. Because racing game's suck.

Go play Cock o' Doody then.

Rockstar San Diego made RAGE... my guess is Rockstar wants them to focus only on developing the engine... and maybe the Red Dead series if that wasn't ended ether.

Rage was made by ID software, no? and isn't the engine rage also known as id tech 5?

TUN3R    67

Yeah Rockstar have created their own version of the RAGE engine. Its also the protocol to the Euphoria engine

What do you mean ''their own version''? RAGE is made and owned by Rockstar... Euphoria is just a physics engine, Midnight Club LA for example doesn't use it, only RAGE alone.

RAGE was probably built on RenderWare (Criterion Games) but I doubt they used it for more than just a template / base.

TUN3R    67

I keed, anyway I'm dying to know what the next NFS will be. But I'm more eager to find out if EA will finally decide to close Black Box.

Fucking, double post crap...

TUN3R    67

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eez happeh :)

TUN3R    67

Blur looks great the fast cars, the power pickups, SUVs. Just looks great to me.

Well I can't argue with tastes... even if some are shit