EA MW 2 Rumours

amazingdude

Soccer*

Only thing I liked about FIFA (and soccer in general) is the human trafficking part.

U.S.A = Just over 200 year old Country

England = 1000's of years old, country

That mean's its football, not soccer.. You play with ur foot, hence.. Football

I guess ull be telling me its a Q-tip next, not a cotton bud.. Except for its made out of cotton.. And its shaped NOTHING like a Q

Q-Tip... ain't that a rapper?

Anyway only Europe says it's football, everybody else says it's soccer, I'ma go with the majority.

Plus (american) football doesn't have an alternative name...

Majority? The whole of Europe put together is bigger then the U.S, we are the majority

Oh, and just because its only europe who call it football... Do you know which COUNTRY invented the sport in the first place? England, so its football.. My country say's so

Dude, we used to invade countrie's and tell people like you to speak English or die.. So, as much as you might not like to hear, its football.. Not soccer. It make's the most logical sense

Besides, American Football is just a pussy version of rugby.. Rugby, but with padding.and helmet's

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

Apparently the world is made only of US and EU... or US and UK. Ah don't matter.

Well, how do you know all them other countries outside of the EU even like american rugby?

Canadians like hockey more then american rugby

Its just the way you corrected me even though I didn't need correcting, you put

*soccer

Just like that, hell I've had American's correct me for spelling it 'colour' instead of 'color' because you guys are weird and don't know how to spell Colour. I am not wrong in calling it football bud, that's what we call it here.. And if anything if should be me correcting YOU for calling it soccer

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK