Battlefield 3

EvoLuTioN

Why isn't there a Battlefield 3 topic?

Anyways, Little over a week to go until release. I'm pretty excited about this game, Played and enjoyed the beta a lot, got my pre-order in and everything. Just gotta wait now.

So anyone here as excited about it?

Also post your Origin ids, etc if you want to play a game or two together and shit. Mine's LolLookEvo, I usually play the objective.. if not that I'm griefing in some corner of the map.

Edit.

Official Trailers

Edited by EvoLuTioN

I think my origin ID is LazyPyro88... but I don't know. They fucked my account up. Says some other cunt is using my Xbox Live and PSN ID... but I logged in on profile.ea.com to check that and I see they are linked to MY OWN FUCKING ACCOUNT!? Why does Origin think it's not me?

So yeah I'll be getting Battlefield 3 on PC... too bad Origin is one of the shittiest buggiest pieces of software I have used in a long long time.

I think my origin ID is LazyPyro88... but I don't know. They fucked my account up. Says some other cunt is using my Xbox Live and PSN ID... but I logged in on profile.ea.com to check that and I see they are linked to MY OWN FUCKING ACCOUNT!? Why does Origin think it's not me?

So yeah I'll be getting Battlefield 3 on PC... too bad Origin is one of the shittiest buggiest pieces of software I have used in a long long time.

EA.

Yeah, Its retarded like that. Try delinking the PSN/Xbox ids from profile.ea.com and linking them via. Origin?

A wild troll appears.

Why I didn't make it like that. Blame EA.

Anyway I have yet to download any demo through Origin that actually worked...

Yeah, Its retarded like that. Try delinking the PSN/Xbox ids from profile.ea.com and linking them via. Origin?

Well I was actually thinking about that but thought it might fuck up next time I play an EA game on PS3 or 360? Or maybe it will just ask me to relink again... hmm... and of course maybe those games will say they are linked to another account... lol. EA suck.