What generally do you play on?

amazingdude

I currently need to use my Xbox 360 for modern games because my computer is not suited for any type of new types of games. I still play Counter-Strike: Source, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, and GTA on the PC occasionally since those types of games it can handle. But for newer games like GTA IV and such I need to use my Xbox for right now, although I prefer using PC controls.

I do love Xbox Live though, I think it's a great feature. And I do think the Xbox is a great console (not saying the other consoles are bad, I have a Wii and love it and if I could afford a PS3 I would definitely buy it).

But he has core 2 duo and 2GB ram and a good 2.13ghz that means he has the min requirements for gta IV

I ran GTA IV on a Pentium 4 and 768 MB RAM. It doesn't matter. The GPU will tell you if you can or can't run a game, the rest only influence how well you'll run it...

And FYI a Core Duo and 2GB RAM will run GTA IV at 5 - 20 FPS with the graphics to minimum AT BEST.

I currently need to use my Xbox 360 for modern games because my computer is not suited for any type of new types of games. I still play Counter-Strike: Source, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, and GTA on the PC occasionally since those types of games it can handle. But for newer games like GTA IV and such I need to use my Xbox for right now, although I prefer using PC controls.

I do love Xbox Live though, I think it's a great feature. And I do think the Xbox is a great console (not saying the other consoles are bad, I have a Wii and love it and if I could afford a PS3 I would definitely buy it).

The original xbox is better. Microsoft paid people to build that console for them, which is why it was so reliable.. But the 360 microsoft made themselves which is the reason it suffered from red rings so bad.. Seriously, the xbox 360 Slim thats out now, is what the 360 should of been in the first place.

The original xbox is better. Microsoft paid people to build that console for them, which is why it was so reliable.. But the 360 microsoft made themselves which is the reason it suffered from red rings so bad.. Seriously, the xbox 360 Slim thats out now, is what the 360 should of been in the first place.

Automatic disk scratcher?