Sign in to follow this  
amazingdude

Which was the first ever video game you started playing with?

amazingdude    27
Super Mario Bros. for the NES. In about 1992/1993 if I remember correctly. Most of you kids weren't even born then.

aye big bro i have played that haha :D well my first game i begun playing with was The prince of persia 1 yes the DOS version during 1994 that game is still with me lol.

TUN3R    67

Felix VS Jerry. It's considered a ''pirated NES game'', dunno why since I bought it from a store...

Then again I bought games that had Contra on the case but were in fact Duck Hunt so who knows...

BlackListedB    86

I beat all you guys to the gaming table, I was born in 1966, I lived the whole revolution in TECHNOLOGY, my first video game was a home Magnavox Odyssey since that system bowed in 1972, the first home game of it's type. Mine was the II version I think, Odyssey 2000. Circa 1977, I even played SIMON when that was hot, and then the Mattel hand held football, hockey was a fav. Coleco Gemini and small coin op battery operated Ms. Pacman. In 1978, APPLE...education and Games, all on the Two Steve's Insanely Great invention....Pre-Macintosh

TUN3R    67

Felix vs Jerry is the oldest game I can remember anyway...

When I 1st played a video game I got a NES (not original) and a box full of games so...

Super Mario Bros. for the NES. In about 1992/1993 if I remember correctly. Most of you kids weren't even born then.

I was 2-3 year's old then lols

Tbh I can't remember, it was either worm's on the pc, or sonic the hedgehog on sega mega drive.

I remember this game I used to be mad into when I was a kid, it was called rebel moon rising. I used to think the graphics looked amazing haha