BlackListedB

But it was still rockstar who did red dead and L.A.. When you load up the game it says rockstar for a reason.. Even if it wasnt done by them up north, it was still done by the same company just in a different part of the world, right?

And different people...

To clarify:

Studio (Rockstar North) = actual group of people who makes the game.

Company / Company Division = (Take-Two / Rockstar) the fagolas who distribute it and cash in.

But it was still rockstar who did red dead and L.A.. When you load up the game it says rockstar for a reason.. Even if it wasnt done by them up north, it was still done by the same company just in a different part of the world, right?

And different people...

To clarify:

Studio (Rockstar North) = actual group of people who makes the game.

Company / Company Division = (Take-Two / Rockstar) the fagolas who distribute it and cash in.

I haven't got an avatar because im lazy

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

I hate to break it to ya but RDR and LA Noire aren't made by Rockstar North. That's the first thing. 2nd thing, Rockstar are ether blind, stupid or ignorant if they put the other titles ahead of GTA. GTA is Take Two's best selling game, and FYI neither them or Rockstar are known for being generous (aka they should have prioritized GTA).

Im not sure you appreciate the time and effort it takes to produce games that are as big and as detailed as GTA. And far from not prioritising, R* North have actually been working on GTAV since the release of IV. What more do you want Rockstar to do? Pull an EA and churn out a new GTA game every year, that will most likely be of sub-par quality and full of glitches because they have to rush the development?

On topic, my avatar i have had since Lost and Damned was released. I picked it because it looked pretty badass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...