GTA V: Rockstar Contact- Gregory Haywoods

Jimmy-526

Let me get to the topic. This is unbelieveable but a Rockstar contact from Facebook named Mr. GREGORY HAYWOODS and I got close posting in GTA IV groups. Eventually I asked about GTA V and I was askedto keep the information a limited set which was given to me with few screens. All I am allowed to reveal is that GTA V is to be set in Miami with 21st century and HD style. I am attaching a few snaps that are supposed to be announced as a part of the trailer. Also he told aboutthe game engine which is supposed to be a few more complicated than San Andreas. If someone wants tosee our conversation then PM me and I will show you.

Please click the below link to see the screens. For some reason I'm not able to post screens, maybe browser problem. This is worth seeing. Also please delete the other topic.

ROCKSTAR, Games London, GTA V engine maker Gregory Haywoods

Note: I do not guarentee thatthe information is 100% correct nor its my duty to pester a Rockstar employee in his personal life asking to leak.Also I am a fan of GTA like you all are so I believe sharing is caring unlike the GTANetwork staff who believe in selfishness and temp ban a good member andmake sure he gets no where.Please ignore what Girish said. Also if you are going to post spam then prepare to be reported for god's sake.

I request a staff to move thisto news if possible.

So now you guys are free to make your guesses here. And for personal reason I posted it here instead of GTAF.

I need to make a request. Some of you must have seen that guy Girish post against me. I request you to ignore personal problems which are not to bediscussed here and speciallylies. He is one of guys pestering around GTA SITES spying for GTAForums.

Thank you

Jimmy

• Like 1

I ran into Executive Producer Leslie Benzies apparently on Facebook, and I am hesitant to mention it open in a gaming forum because, lets face it, people don't go to Facebook to discuss their work, it's for close friends and family. I use my real name there, for example, and I have family and close friends as well. However, I decided to tie in my Gamertag and use the feature on XBox Live as well.

Just to say, don't expect Les to give you the GTA Five scoop, What I did offer IIRC, is that we had a new GTA fan website startup and on several occasions in the last year, thought of closing it down due to how hard it is with no GTA news, it's been rough. It's my hope if it is THE LES BENZIES, and I should think it is, he took a look when we gave him a heads up.

Holy low resolution batman! Also anybody with an active cerebrum will notice that the 'screenshot' has essential stolen trees, shrubbery, road textures and overhead power cables from San Andreas. BUT WHY WOULD THIS NICE MAN FROM ROCKSTAR LIE?????? The other faked ad media is alo to small to see anything of AND easily achieved by ANYONE in Photoshop. Also it doesn't carry through any of Rockstar's design cues at all. Like, where are the logos from R*, etc?

Also clicking the link in the first post takes me to an (your?) indo-asian fan forum which if anything, only puts what is frankly an already ridiculous proposition in an even worse light.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

If you Google "Gregory Haywoods" this thread is the first thing that appears now.

I did lol at the fact you actually believed this all to be real though. The black V is cropped from the IV logo. The purple one is I think something GTANet used for gtav.net. The screenshot is definitely fake and has been around for some time now. The GTAV logo with palm trees is also fan made.

People like to make shit based on what they think the next game will be like.

• Like 1

It could be faked, and perhaps, sure, is?!? I don't read too much into anything, but I would say that GTA SA is a long way off from GTA IV and RDR quality from the Aaron Garbut team of graphics for the game, but the cars and the scene overall doesn't strike me as something that's off the GTA quality scale, I think we can expect something not quite as good as the Rockstar San Diego team has done, which is a different staff of game designers, GTA IV flaws show up in HiDef. Anyway, My suspicion is that the V for GTA V will be as styled before, using the same typeset

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Whatever that guys said is, according to the official GTA V trailer released by Rockstar, is totally fake. According to the official GTA V trailer released by Rockstar Games, GTA V will be set in a completely redesigned, modern day Los Santos, not Vice City. That is unless the GTA V trailer was a red herring placed to throw us off track.