GTA V: Revamp

Jimmy-526

First I need to make a request. Some of you must have seen that guy Girish post against me. I request you to ignore personal problems which are not to be discussed here and specially lies. He is one of guys pestering around GTA SITES spying for GTAForums.

Let me get back to the topic. This is unbelieveable but a Rockstar contact from Facebook named Mr. GREGORY HAYWOODS and I got close posting in GTA IV groups. Eventually I asked about GTA V and I was asked to keep the information a limited set which was given to me with few screens. All I am allowed to reveal is that GTA V is to be set in Miami with 21st century and HD style. I am attaching a few snaps that are supposed to be announced as a part of the trailer.

Note: I do not guarentee that the information is 100% correct nor its my duty to pester a Rockstar employee in his personal life asking to leak. Also I am a fan of GTA like you all are so I believe sharing is caring unlike the GTANetwork staff who believe in selfishness and temp ban a good member and make sure he gets no where. Please ignore what Girish said. Also if you are going to post spam then prepare to be reported for god's sake.

I request a staff to move this to news if possible.

So now you guys are free to make your guesses here. And for personal reason I posted it here instead of GTAF.

Thank you

Jimmy

• Like 1

Let me get to the topic. This is unbelieveable but a Rockstar contact from Facebook named Mr. GREGORY HAYWOODS and I got close posting in GTA IV groups. Eventually I asked about GTA V and I was asked to keep the information a limited set which was given to me with few screens. All I am allowed to reveal is that GTA V is to be set in Miami with 21st century and HD style. I am attaching a few snaps that are supposed to be announced as a part of the trailer. Also he told about the game engine which is supposed to be a few more complicated than San Andreas. If someone wants to see our conversation then PM me and I will show you.

Please click the below link to see the screens. For some reason I'm not able to post screens.

Note: I do not guarentee that the information is 100% correct nor its my duty to pester a Rockstar employee in his personal life asking to leak.

• Like 1

Not needed. Please refer to the other topic in GTA V section. My browser has some problems. Requesting a lock.

Not needed. Please refer to the other topic in GTA V section. My browser has some problems. Requesting a lock.

Use imgur.com and paste the links here.

• Like 1

Don't even hype up GTAForums elsewhere, because without making a case for how poorly they are moderated, and they certainly seem to be, since people pester other fans of GTA over there, without end, and it makes me sick, They institute a policy that claims you should not promote or talk of any other GTA site WHILE you are partaking at GTAForums, they wish to remain the undisputed king of online forums, that means don't dare to dispute that fact! haha I'm serious, but it is a joke!

As for your Miami and HD based off San Andreas "engine", that doesn't sound like the truth. From what everyone's been expecting, Rage and Euphoria are not being forsaken so soon, but more a natural evolution of that invested software system used in Red Dead Redemption to great effect. Compare at 1080Progressive, both GTA IV and RDR to see what I am talking about. RAGE is the "next Gen" system Rockstar Advanced Gaming Engine. You know that Les Benzies was found on Facebook? He didn't return "my calls", he does not wish to use that for game chat, but more family contacts and privacy to the extent that Facebook has that, you know it's suspected

Edited by BlackListedB

Don't even hype up GTAForums elsewhere, because without making a case for how poorly they are moderated, and they certainly seem to be, since people pester other fans of GTA over there, without end, and it makes me sick, They institute a policy that claims you should not promote or talk of any other GTA site WHILE you are partaking at GTAForums, they wish to remain the undisputed king of online forums, that means don't dare to dispute that fact! haha I'm serious, but it is a joke
Big Thanks. Atleast someone did understand me. Wait till I get hold of Girish's mom. It pains when someone from your own country lies about you just to see him being kicked out only because he quit GTAF.
  • Like 1

Girish has an issue with me on GTAForums, I got a ban because I suggested someone post something I had had in mind, had I not been banned, all that person did was report it, rather then just drop the suggestion, and no one would be the wiser, It was enough to get perma-banned. However, Girish isn't the worst mod, I have great issue with Andrew as Admin and he's loving handing out warning left and right. The new WADDY! hahaha Regardless of that drama, I see you have Raindancer at your site, I've said nothing but good things about him. Keeping on topic, How many pics were you showing, just one with cop cars and others with a known logo typeset design? Also, on the first "V" what seems to be written below the V?