Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TUN3R

I...

7 posts in this topic

You know you've made it big when you can flick through the dictionary, pick a random word and make an expansion pack around it. But yeah, insanely weird. I also have no idea why you'd want to play as a cat or whatever. Has anyone at maxis ever seen a cat do anything? Alll they do is sleep and eat and shit and scratch up the goddamn furniture and then sleep again.

Actually I am pretty sure all that sleep that cats get is actually them just laying there plotting on how to kill people. Mine used to try to suffocate me in my sleep by laying across my neck. Evil little things.

Tru dat.

I think that's a pretty cool idea actually, the past expansion packs for pet related Sims games you couldn't really control the animal. Now I can be a dog and bite people? Or maybe just shit all over the place to piss the owner off? That sounds boss.

I think that's a pretty cool idea actually, the past expansion packs for pet related Sims games you couldn't really control the animal. Now I can be a dog and bite people? Or maybe just shit all over the place to piss the owner off? That sounds boss.

Got the game and well... minus the doubled loading time and performance issues, it's pretty cool.